Fresenius Kabi Norge AS is a pharmaceutical company in growth. We manufacture liquid based medicines in plastic packaging for the whole world. The company has had a positive development over the past few years and is currently trading for over 1 billion NOK. In Norway we currently have a factory in Halden and a market office in Oslo, and there are about 600 employees.
Fresenius Kabi Norge AS is part of the German group Fresenius SE, headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany. The Group currently has more than 264,000 employees.
Fresenius Kabi Norge AS is leader in Norway in its segment producing medicines, with revenues to numerous countries worldwide. The position is located in our growing production facility in Halden. You will be part of Controlling team of Fresenius Kabi Norge AS within an international and dynamic environment. A strong interaction with various departments of the plant is required (Plant
management, Production, Logistics, HR, Project dept. etc.). Direct reports to Head of Department.
Responsible for the daily operation of the controller function and continuously improvement in reporting processes.
- Monthly closing and FC preparations
- Reporting to Global operation in France and headquarter in Germany
- Responsible for measuring performance of production unit/ MU product partnering reporting unit
- Cost of production calculations
- Costcenter Controlling
- Support and tracking numerous projects in Controlling department
- Controlling of KPIs like Networking capital, Capex, Headcount reporting
- Participate in project work with other departments
- Teamwork within department to accomplish various Controlling tasks
- We recommend candidates with this as a first working experience to apply
- Higher education in economics must be completed
- Self driven, highly motivated and a good team worker
- Experience in manufacturing background (ideally)
- High degree of transparency and integrity
- Knowledge of IT and IT systems (eg. SAP), excellent Excel skills
- English, fluent
- Internationally mobile
- High degree of accuracy, proactive and a good communicator
- Great capacity for work to keep corporate deadlines in fast paced environment
We are looking for a candidate with future development potential within Fresenius Kabi Norway/ the Group. We can offer an exciting working environment in a company under development. We have many benefits for our employees, such as organizeded sports activities and cabins.
If you would like more information about the position, please contact CFO Nicole Rumke, tel: +47 69 21 11 00.
Application deadline: 31.august
Vennligst henvis til Jobbdirekte i søknaden din.