IHS Markit harnesses deep sources of information, analytics and expertise to forge solutions for the industries and markets that drive global economies. Our company partners with clients in business, finance and government to provide the unrivaled insights and perspectives that lead to well-informed, confident decisions. We call this The New Intelligence. IHS Markit serves more than 50,000 key customers in more than 140 countries, including 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500. We help decision makers apply higher-level thinking to daily tasks and strategic issues across a host of industries and disciplines including energy, finance, automotive, engineering, technology, maritime and trade, aerospace and defense, chemical, and economics and country risk.
Headquartered in London, IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO) is committed to sustainable, profitable growth.
Research Analyst I
Specific Job Duties:
- Understanding and modelling structures and dynamics of defined market segments in the upstream oil and gas industry (e.g. well services, onshore drilling, major equipment, offshore fabrication, offshore construction vessels etc.)
- Estimating and forecasting cost trends and market values
- Identifying supply and demand trends
- Handling various consulting and research requests from our clients
- Customized project based consulting work including identifying, negotiating, executing and presenting project opportunities
- Co-responsibility for the executive market presentations to clients
- The Marketing Analyst will be responsible for surveying a portfolio of market segments and suppliers, and presenting key findings in the form of reports, presentations and through our online news service. The position will involve direct contact with our clients, and you will be expected to present papers at IHS and client events.
Bachelor´s Degree required; Master´s degree or equivalent preferred, in business administration, economics, engineering, finance, or similar, with a strong academic record.
0-5 years of experience.
Other skills: The candidate preferably has knowledge of the oil & gas industry. Excellent writing skills and advanced knowledge about excel is a requirement.
The right candidate should have an analytical mind set, a keen attention to details and the ability to deliver high quality analyses to strict deadlines.
This position is full-time and a competitive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience will be offered.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disability/Veterans. Please refer to the EEO is the Law Poster & Supplement, Right to Work and Pay Transparency Policy. IHS is a participant in E-Verify (see links below). We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment drug testing.
IHS Markit endeavors to make our career sites accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact or call 303-858-6891. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for accommodation requests only. Unfortunately we are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the email address above.
Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
Job Segment: Consulting, Engineer, Sustainability, Offshore Oil, Research, Technology, Engineering, Energy
Vennligst henvis til Jobbdirekte i søknaden din.