Jotun is one of the world's leading manufacturers of decorative paints, marine, protective and powder coatings. The Group has 64 companies and 37 production facilities on all continents, and more than 9 800 employees. Jotun products are available in more than 100 countries through own subsidiaries, joint ventures, agents, branch offices and distributors. The Jotun Group’s sales in 2015 was NOK 16.3 billion. The Jotun Group is organised into four segments and seven geographical regions, and has its head office in Sandefjord, Norway.
R&D Chemists – Jotun Performance Coatings – Powder
Responsibility of Central laboratory is to develop and maintain powder coating technologies and products for industrially produced items, including products for protection and decoration of steel and aluminium. Examples of business areas are coatings for oil and gas pipelines, furniture, home appliances, as well as building components for architectural industry.
- Develop and maintain powder coating technologies and products.
- Plan and execute activities on assigned R&D projects.
- Formulate, test and evaluate powder recipes.
- Systematically document, analyse and report results of ongoing development.
- Evaluate new and alternative raw materials.
- MSc in organic or polymer chemistry.
- Newly graduated candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Scientific subjects
- College / University, Master's degree
- Acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- Uses a methodical and systematic approach; plans ahead, defines clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
- Quickly understands and analyzes complex issues and problems; comes up with sound and rational judgments
- Demonstrates specialist knowledge and expertise in own area; participates in continuous professional development
- Produces fresh and imaginative ideas and solutions; breaks away from tradition; promotes change and novelty
- Communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively
- Co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals
- Extensive opportunities for professional and personal development, both through on-the-job training and Jotun Academy.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- A continuous focus on reinventing and innovating high quality products.
- An international Corporate Culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty and Boldness.
- Exciting challenges in a growing company with excellent financial results.
- Travel: Some travelling must be expected
R&D Manager – Functional products
R&D Manager – Industrial products
Anne Gro Mayca
R&D Manager – Architectural products
Vennligst henvis til Jobbdirekte i søknaden din.