Jotun is one of the world's leading manufacturers of decorative paints, marine, protective and powder coatings. The Group has 63 companies and 37 production facilities on all continents, and more than 9 800 employees. Jotun is represented in more than 100 countries through own subsidiaries, joint ventures, agents, branch offices and distributors. The Jotun Group’s sales in 2016 was NOK 15.8 billion. The Jotun Group is organised into four segments and seven geographical regions, and has its head office in Sandefjord, Norway.
Corporate Administration Officer
The position will have a large network of contacts throughout the Jotun Group. The workplace is Sandefjord and the working language is English. This is an exciting position for the right person who wishes to work in an international environment.
- Administrative tasks in Legal Department
- Develop a solution and maintain processes for a case legal management system for Legal Department
- Develop and maintain a Corporate Information archive and processes for the Group
- Develop and maintain a contract archive for the Group
- Administrative tasks in Group Product Guarantee function
- Administrative tasks in Group Insurance function
- Maintain an archive solution for IPR in Jotun as well as being the main contact point towards marketing departments in Jotun and external consultant with regards to IPR portfolio.
- Experience from an administrative position
- Experienced MS Office user
- College / University, Bachelor's degree
- Initiative & Responsibility: acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- Networking: builds a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilizes it to achieve objectives
- Organizational Awareness: understands the organization's informal rules and structures and utilizes political processes effectively to get things done
- Execution: adheres to company rules and procedures; executes plans with commitment and determination; achieves high quality results
- Systematic Approach: uses a methodical and systematic approach; plans ahead, defines clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
- Constructive Teamwork: co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- A continuous focus on reinventing and innovating high quality products.
- An international corporate culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty and Boldness.
- Insurance and pension schemes
- Travel: No travelling required
Group Vice President - Corporate Affairs
(+47) 90 12 96 66
Line Fjelddalen Eik
Senior HR Advisor
(+47) 99 12 60 03
Vennligst henvis til Jobbdirekte i søknaden din.