Product Specialist for TRIOS in Norway
3Shape is the global market leader of dental CAD/CAM and seeks to expand its Nordic Sales organization with an outgoing and ambitious demonstration, training & application specialist for TRIOS®.
- You have a clinical background, e.g. as a Dentist, Clinical Dental Technician or Dental Technician. You have work experience which has given you extensive knowledge and insight in the work and needs of the clinics.
- You have experience with Dental CAD/CAM, experience with 3Shape TRIOS® or similar will be a benefit. Generally, you have a natural appetite for new technologies and trends of digital dentistry!
- Previous experience in sales/sales support is preferable, however, an open mind and enthusiasm to be involved with sales activities is a must.
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and want to make a difference for the customer. You are committed to ensure that the daily use of 3Shape’s high-tech, market leading TRIOS® system is successful for our customers. Using your communication skills you are able to build up professional relations built on trust and respect. Experience in providing training and visiting customers is a plus.
- You thrive with detailed and creative tasks such as developing training materials and documentation, and are not afraid of being in the spotlight to train, guide and support our customers as a subject matter expert.
- You are a strong communicator with high attention to detail, and have the ability to make even complex topics sound simple. You are positive, with a constructive and highly service minded attitude. You display empathy and have good intercultural skills.
- You are fluent in Norwegian and English (verbally and in writing); understanding other Nordic languages such as Swedish and Danish will be considered a plus.
- Self-motivated and disciplined since you will be in charge of your own diary and to organize yourself efficiently.
- You will provide training, consultancy, and guidance to 3Shape distributors and customers nationwide, facilitating the understanding and usage of the 3Shape TRIOS® system through classroom, webinars, and remote training initiatives.
You will develop training courses and materials, FAQs, and other learning content relating to the usage of 3Shape products.
- You will assist our sales and marketing team in the promotion of 3Shape in shows, conferences and seminars in Norway and across the Nordics when needed.
- You will actively work with our reseller network to create confidence and enthusiasm within our reseller sales teams. Conduction sales training and general sales assistance throughout the year you will actively contribute to the growth and future development of 3Shape's success in Norway and the Nordics.
- You will play an important role in obtaining and conveying feedback and input from the market to 3Shape R&D.
- You will be referring directly to the Nordic Country Manager, who is based at our HQ in Copenhagen.
You will work out of your home office but are enthusiastic about travelling nationally and sometimes across the Nordics when needed. Must expect 60+ travel days a year.
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to apply via the link "send application" as we will be reviewing candidates continuously. We look for ward to hearing from you!
About Us3Shape is changing dentistry together with dental professionals across the world by developing innovations that provide superior dental care for patients. Our portfolio of 3D scanners and CAD/CAM software solutions for the dental industry includes the multiple award-winning 3Shape TRIOS intraoral scanner, the upcoming 3Shape X1 CBCT scanner, and market leading scanning and design software solutions for dental labs.
Two graduate students founded 3Shape in Denmark’s capital in the year 2000. Today, 3Shape has over 1,200 employees serving customers in over 100 countries from an ever-growing number of 3Shape offices around the world. 3Shape’s products and innovations continue to challenge traditional methods, enabling dental professionals to treat more patients more effectively. www.3shape.com
Working at 3ShapeBecome part of an international success, financially as well as product wise. As an employee, you have plenty of room to both make a difference and fulfil personal ambitions in a very knowledge intensive and challenging environment.
3Shape TechnologyThrough the relentless drive for new digital innovation by 3Shape, we claim to be the most extensive and versatile CAD/CAM system on the market.
3Shape - a Global Company3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark as well as in the Ukraine and with a production site in Poland. 3Shape is a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Our PeopleEmploying and developing the right people is an important key to 3Shape's success. We want to be the best within our business, an ambition which has created a true fighting spirit throughout the company - with lots of commitment and courage, and a professional attitude towards business.
Vennligst henvis til Jobbdirekte i søknaden din.