We all have something that drives and motivates us. At internetstores, we want to continue being the leading specialist for bikes and outdoor products in Europe. To achieve this we need you! Solid know-how in the core areas of web development, performance marketing and product range design have set us on course to become one of the most successful and profitable growth stories in eCommerce. The results so far: more than one million page views per day, over 30 online shops in Europe (including fahrrad.de, addnature.com and Probikeshop.com), award-winning own brands and numerous awards in all disciplines.
Want to be part of this success story? Then send us an application - more than 550 colleagues in Stuttgart, Berlin, Lyon and Stockholm look forward to meeting you!
Technischen Vertriebsmitarbeiter (m/w)
- SEO for our Norwegian Online Shops (bikester.no & campz.no)
- Definition of URL´s, Keywords and competitors which must be supervised
- Monitoring of all relevant KPI´s
- Constant optimizations (on- and offpage) following Google guidelines
- Coordination of internal resources such as graphics, translations and content
- Coordination auf external resources such as Freelancers or Content Providers
- Representative documentation of results and conclusions
Your knowledge and skills:
- Previous SEO experience (on- and offpage)
- Knowledge in dealing with current SEO tools is beneficial
- Native Norwegian speaker, fluent English skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and accountability to achieve deadlines and targets
- Distinct flexibility
- Ideally, relation to the bike or outdoor trade
- Intention to reach something together in the team
In our open culture which boasts flat hierarchies you are immersed in eCommerce and have the best hardware and software at your disposal. You work as part of a great team of online retail experts who passionately discover the latest trends and adapt their work accordingly. Our strong growth and high profitability gives you a great opportunity to personally develop and take on more responsibilities.
internetstores Holding GmbH is Europe's leading bike and outdoor eCommerce company. The group operates numerous onlineshops: fahrrad.de, Bikester, Brügelmann, Probikeshop, CAMPZ and Addnature in 14 different countries. The shops offer a comprehensive selection of products for both enthusiasts and beginners. There are more than 750 brands and 70,000 products and customers are guaranteed to find what they are looking for. internetstores is one of the few profitable eCommerce companies. Learn more about the company at www.internetstores.com.
What we offer:
- A successful, growing business
- eCommerce Spirit
- Great development opportunities
- Exciting, dynamic tasks
- A truly international team
- Comprehensive corporate benefits, team events, daily fresh fruit etc.
- Employee discounts and bike leasing
Vennligst henvis til Jobbdirekte i søknaden din.