Aero Norway is an independent engine MRO specialist located at Stavanger airport on the west coast of Norway. The modern and well-equipped 14,500 sq.m. facility has the capacity to deliver 120 engines a year with streamlined workflow processes to repair 16 engines consecutively at any one time. Production, test and storage areas cover a further 12.500 sq.m., with the headquarters and training centre adding another 2,700 sq.m. The Company employs over 95 highly trained mechanics, inspectors and engineers within the engine shop who work a continuous shift pattern to sustain optimum TATs. The Aero Norway apprentice scheme currently has eight trainee engineers, all of whom are undertaking a two year program. A further 50 personnel are responsible for the sales, customer support and administration. Around the world, Aero Norway has strategic partnerships with more than 20 key suppliers and OEMs. These relationships are rigorously reviewed to maintain quality and cost-savings which are passed on to customers.
Aero Norway is looking for NDT Inspector
- Carry out inspection of parts/components within area of responsibility and in accordance with approved data (manuals, procedures and customer requirements)
- Minimum certified within Eddy Current Inspection (ET), Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection (FPI), Magnetic Particle Inspection (MT), Ultrasonic Inspection (UT).
- Perform work in compliance with all applicable regulations and requirements, attend quality related training, and at all-time comply with the company quality policy.
- NDT level 2 certified according to EN 4179 & NAS-410 or equivalent within the mentioned four NDT methods.
- Experience from aviation industries.
- Good understanding of ERP systems
- Good English skills and preferable Norwegian skills
- Solution oriented
- Efficient and accurate
We can offer:
- The opportunity to learn and develop your career in an exciting industry.
- You will feel fully involved in the day to day operations of the business and will be able to influence the continued success and growth of a rapidly growing organization.
- Whilst we all work very hard, we have a culture that’s relaxed and down-to-earth, positive and professional.
- A proactive approach to constantly improving processes to ensure a rewarding working day and a good work life balance.
Starting date: As soon as possible
Working hours: At 07.00 to 15.00. Monday to Friday.
Qustions regarding the position may be directed to Leiv-Kristian Krüger
Vennligst henvis til Jobbdirekte i søknaden din.