Aero Norway is an independent engine MRO specialist located at Stavanger airport on the west coast of Norway. The modern and well-equipped 14,500 sq.m. facility has the capacity to deliver 120 engines a year with streamlined workflow processes to repair 16 engines consecutively at any one time. Production, test and storage areas cover a further 12.500 sq.m., with the headquarters and training centre adding another 2,700 sq.m. The Company employs over 95 highly trained mechanics, inspectors and engineers within the engine shop who work a continuous shift pattern to sustain optimum TATs. The Aero Norway apprentice scheme currently has eight trainee engineers, all of whom are undertaking a two year program. A further 50 personnel are responsible for the sales, customer support and administration. Around the world, Aero Norway has strategic partnerships with more than 20 key suppliers and OEMs. These relationships are rigorously reviewed to maintain quality and cost-savings which are passed on to customers.
Aero Norway is starting its Lean Journey and is looking for a Lean Coordinator
- Participate in the strategic development of Aero Norway’s Lean program
- Plan and facilitate Lean events across the shopfloor and office environment
- Development of a tailor made Lean training program for aviation
- Establish and maintain LEAN KPI metrics
- Identify and priorities LEAN improvement opportunities
- Implement communication tools to foster the lean environment and improve a lean culture
- Become the subject matter expert for Aero Norways’s Lean program
- Actively contribute to achievement of Aero Norway AS plans
- Perform work in compliance with all applicable regulations and requirements, attend quality related training, and at all-time comply with the company quality policy
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or relevant practical shop floor experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in Lean coordination or continuous improvement.
- Proven knowledge of Lean methods, principles and practices for shop floor improvement.
- Experience of planning and facilitating Lean improvements events.
- Very good Norwegian and English skills
- Sound knowledge of statistical analysis methods
- Good general understanding of ERP systems
- Effectively deliver multiple projects, to prioritize work tasks and maintain focus.
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization.
- Efficient use of data and analysis techniques to drive improvements
- Strong Process orientation
- Good communicator
We can offer:
- The opportunity to learn and develop your career in an exciting industry.
- You will feel fully involved in the day to day operations of the business and will be able to influence the continued success and growth of a rapidly growing organization.
- Whilst we all work very hard, we have a culture that’s relaxed and down-to-earth, positive and professional.
- A proactive approach to constantly improving processes to ensure a rewarding working day and a good work life balance.
Starting date: As soon as possible
Vennligst henvis til Jobbdirekte i søknaden din.