Aero Norway is an independent engine MRO specialist located at Stavanger airport on the west coast of Norway. The modern and well-equipped 14,500 sq.m. facility has the capacity to deliver 120 engines a year with streamlined workflow processes to repair 16 engines consecutively at any one time. Production, test and storage areas cover a further 12.500 sq.m., with the headquarters and training centre adding another 2,700 sq.m. The Company employs over 95 highly trained mechanics, inspectors and engineers within the engine shop who work a continuous shift pattern to sustain optimum TATs. The Aero Norway apprentice scheme currently has eight trainee engineers, all of whom are undertaking a two year program. A further 50 personnel are responsible for the sales, customer support and administration. Around the world, Aero Norway has strategic partnerships with more than 20 key suppliers and OEMs. These relationships are rigorously reviewed to maintain quality and cost-savings which are passed on to customers.
EXTERNAL REPAIR BUYER
- Responsible for all parts sent for external repair
- Manage all repair vendors performance and be the day to day point of contact
- Monitor vendors performance on Monthly basis and feedback performance review to vendors
- Vendor scorecard to be completed by second week in each month
- TAT and spend measurement to be completed by second week in each Month
- Ensure correct price on RO´s prior to receipt
- Tracking critical parts especially at non- performing vendors
- Find alternative vendors when needed
- Follow up on Status reports
- Update shortage report
- Owner of part master for repair directions
- Perform work in compliance with all applicable regulations and requirements, attend quality related training, and at all-time comply with the company quality policy
- 3-5 years’ experience in relevant procurement work
- Bachelor degree (Economy or Engineering, preferably with Supply Chain management)
- Experience in aero engine field
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Experience in engine maintenance overhaul
- Strong knowledge of material planning
- Good understanding of ERP systems
- Excellent Norwegian and English skills
- Business insight
- Taking initiative
- Being flexible and adaptable
- Customer focus
- Continuous improvement
- Drive for results
- Financial understanding
- Analytic thinking
- Forward thinking
We can offer:
- The opportunity to learn and develop your career in an exciting industry.
- You will feel fully involved in the day to day operations of the business and will be able to influence the continued success and growth of a rapidly growing organization.
- Whilst we all work very hard, we have a culture that’s relaxed and down-to-earth, positive and professional.
- A proactive approach to constantly improving processes to ensure a rewarding working day and a good work life balance.
Starting date: As soon as possible
Working hours: At 07.00 to 15.00. Monday to Friday.
Vennligst henvis til Jobbdirekte i søknaden din.