Aero Norway AS, based in Sola, next to Stavanger in Norway, is an engine MRO facility focusing on repair and maintenance services for CFM56-3, CFM56-5B and 7B engines.
200 plus highly skilled employees, a worldwide customer base, 100 plus annual shop visits, USD 205 Million Annual turnover, 30 plus years’ experience, over 1.500 CFM56 shop visits, future LEAP engine capabilities planned, extended in house repair capabilities, and an on time delivery record in 2019 are a the relevant characteristics of Aero Norway.
Aero Norway is looking for Mechanic
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Perform maintenance and modification work according to current production plans, limited to the authorization(s) stated in the qualification records of the person concerned.
- Perform troubleshooting/ repair/ overhaul/ testing according to approved data (manuals, procedures and customer requirements)
- Communicate any technical problems with their supervisor in a timely manner.
- Ensure that tools and equipment are calibrated and in working order and that only calibrated and equipment is used for performance of the work
- Evaluate procedures to analyze and improve the overhaul of aircraft engines and help reduce TAT.
- Ensure that components are registered and approved in the Aero Norway Capability list before the work is started
- Ensure that all work he/she has performed and signed for is performed correctly
- Assist in other cells when needed
- Actively contribute to achievement of Aero Norway AS plans
- Trade certificate in mechanical or aerospace engineering or relevant
- Experience of aircraft engines or other relevant mechanical/technical experience
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Proactive and independent working methods
- Adaptable to work on multiple tasks
- Have excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to interact with people from different level of the organization
- Proficient in English language, both written and verbal
- Methodical work attitude
We can offer:
- The opportunity to learn and develop your career in an exciting industry.
- You will feel fully involved in the day-to-day operations of the business and will be able to influence the continued success and growth of a rapidly growing organization.
- Whilst we all work very hard, we have a culture that’s relaxed and down-to-earth, positive and professional.
- A proactive approach to constantly improving processes to ensure a rewarding working day and a good work life balance.
Women are encouraged to apply.
Normal working hours: 07.00 -15.00 Monday to Friday
Flexible working hours: 30 minutes flexible working hours related to normal working hours
Shift: Possibility of shift work
Starting date: As soon as possible
Submit your CV and application within December 9, 2022