Aero Norway AS, based in Sola, next to Stavanger in Norway, is an engine MRO facility focusing on repair and maintenance services for CFM56-3, CFM56-5B and 7B engines.
200 plus highly skilled employees, a worldwide customer base, 100 plus annual shop visits, USD 205 Million Annual turnover, 30 plus years’ experience, over 1.500 CFM56 shop visits, future LEAP engine capabilities planned, extended in house repair capabilities, and an on time delivery record in 2019 are a the relevant characteristics of Aero Norway.
Aero Norway is looking for Inspector
- Carry out inspection of parts/components within area of responsibility and in accordance with approved data (manuals, procedures and customer requirements. The work shall be documented.
- Ensure that specified service bulletins, AD notes and other specified work is carried out.
- Decide, in accordance with acceptance criteria, weather parts are serviceable or not, and specify necessary repair work.
- Carry out borescope inspections on engines according to current regulations
- Carry out necessary inspection work on measuring equipment used in production.
- Carry out the specified acknowledgement work after completion of the inspection work.
- Ensure that all work he/she has performed and signed for is performed correctly
- Perform work in compliance with all applicable regulations and requirements, attend quality related training, and at all-time comply with the company quality policy.
- Be proactive to help improve all aspects
- Assist in other departments when needed
- Actively contribute to achievement of Aero Norway AS plans
- Perform work in compliance with all applicable EH&S requirements, attend EH&S training, use prescribed personal protective equipment, exercise caution and otherwise contribute to preventing injury and illness
- Trade certificate in mechanical or aerospace engineering
- Minimum age according to the regulations is 21 years
- Minimum 2 years of relevant aircraft technical experience.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Proactive and independent working methods
- Adaptable to work on multiple tasks
- Have excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to interact with people from different level of the organization
- Proficient in English language, both written and verbal
- Methodical work attitude
We can offer:
- The opportunity to learn and develop your career in an exciting industry.
- You will feel fully involved in the day-to-day operations of the business and will be able to influence the continued success and growth of a rapidly growing organization.
- Whilst we all work very hard, we have a culture that’s relaxed and down-to-earth, positive and professional.
- A proactive approach to constantly improving processes to ensure a rewarding working day and a good work life balance.
Women are encouraged to apply.
Normal working hours: 07.00 -15.00 Monday to Friday
Flexible working hours: 30 minutes flexible working hours related to normal working hours
Shift: Possibility of shift work
Starting date: As soon as possible
Submit your CV and application within December 9, 2022