Norwegian-Speaking Customer Service Advisor
Competitive Salary + relocation package
Here at arvato UK, we recognise that customer service is the mission of our staff - they are talented individuals who can clearly communicate with callers and provide assistance that produces customer satisfaction.
You will be representing a leading Spanish international fashion retailer whose global success has been driven by its creativity and close links with its customers.
- Part of a team delivering a first class, professional telephone inbound/outbound service to support and delight our customers
- Maintain an excellent knowledge of our products and services to understand customer needs
- Responsible for skillfully retaining customers through positive customer relationship building
- Take ownership of customers’ concerns and act as a primary contact
- Acting as a trusted intermediary between customer and departments to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ability to demonstrate a true passion for talking to customers with the ability to engage with customers who expect a premium level of personalised service
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills in both English and Norwegian
- Strong work ethic and a self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business
- Build rapport with customers by greeting them in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using procedures learnt during new-hire training
- Excellent PC skills. Strong typing (min 40 wpm) and Internet navigation skills required. Ability to learn and navigate new software quickly
- Organisational and coordinating skills, the ability to work in a high volume, high pressure, deadline-oriented environment. Prepare complete and accurate work and update customer file
- Ability to work independently and as a contributing team member Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy
- Able to ask targeted questions, anticipate needs, and start fresh with every customer
- Contribute ideas on ways to resolve problems to better serve the customer and/or improve productivity
- Flexible in working hours, in order to meet the needs of the organisation
In return you can expect:
- Excellent on the job training and on-going core skills development
- 23 days annual leave per year plus the 8 days statutory bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Access to a pension scheme
- Opportunity to work additional overtime (when available)
- Free Eye Test Voucher.
- Relocation package.
In respect of making a relocation, we will give you a payment of 1,000 GBP to meet the cost of flights and accommodation deposit. This will be paid in the first week of joining us. Please be aware that if you decide to leave the organisation this payment will be recovered as below:
- 100% first 3 months.
- 70% up to month 6
- 50% up to 12 months service
Our shift patterns vary however our offices are open 6:30 am – 8:30 pm, 7 days a week.
If you feel as though you have the passion and flair for this role, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please click on the apply button:
Vennligst henvis til Jobbdirekte i søknaden din.