Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Customer Logistics Coordinator
The OFS Customer Logistics Coordinator, position leads and coordinates the Logistics and Planning Function for multiple OFS product lines delivering service to specific field or identified assets.
Works with operations and Customer to identify planned and unplanned operations and acts as the catalyst to process the necessary information and tasks to both BHGE and Customer.
The aim is to deliver short term and long term business strategies and plans to maximize internal and external customer satisfaction at optimal cost.
- Able to work under limited supervision.
- Accountable for the BHGE total delivery & movement, and single point of contact to Equinor.
- Responsible for liaison with the BHGE product lines and organization.
- Organize the work in accordance with BHGE Project Management routines.
- Responsible for providing competent and adequate BHGE resources to the project
- Ensure that BHGE global expertise and learning’s are fully utilized in the project.
- Support Equinor leadership group to ensure all services from the BHGE are delivered in a seamless manner.
- Follow up on day to day operations activities, liaison with onshore coordinators.
- Ensure that BHGE operational needs are highlighted and coordinated with the BHGE base organization
- Logistics management and support to both Customers and BHGE Supply Chain organizations.
- Provide/Contribute to seamless logistics across deliverables and Customers installations.
- Approx. 14 days ahead of start of new well and in cooperation with customer supply requirements, responsible:
- Follow up the time planner accuracy and activities with updated estimated time schedules are planner and visible in the planning system with customer engineering
- Create a plan for deliveries and book the deliveries in Customer logistic system.
- Internal communication in BHGE to relevant parties. Attend and hold internal meeting to ensure the correct equipment is planned for delivery acc. To the well plan.
- Monitor and update the well plan acc. to progress at the rig site.
- Communicate with BHGE personnel at well site to review and get approval for the logistic plan.
- Communicate the updated plant internal in BHGE to relevant parties + follow up by mail, telephone etc.
- Ensure the goods are packed and shipped in an effectively and collective manner across the product lines where this makes sense.
- Communicate the expected standards to BHGE logistic dept. and ensure the load is being packed and strapped accordingly. If needed give training to our logistic teams to ensure the preferred standard is followed. Cooperate with the supply bases to ensure the rules of interpretation on shipping standards are the same.
- Close cooperation with Fluids bases + Cement Dept. to ensure safe and accurate deliveries of bulk and chemicals to the rig site.
- Returns: Ensure continuous returns and quick expedites on the bases and make sure the load is transported to BHGE safely.
- Inform the rig about arrivals and information of what goods are shipped, arrival time, boat name, carriers etc.
- Attend on the daily planning and logistic meeting at the customer and base site.
- Mentor less-experienced staff in safe practices and promote safe behaviour
- Special projects as assigned.
- Degree qualified.
- Oil & Gas Operational experience within this discipline of 2 – 5 yrs.
- Strong communication skills in both Norwegian and English.
- Knowledge of Equinor operations “best practices”.
- Ability to lead teams across all BHGE Product lines – including our sub-contractors.
- Experience of different product lines or projects involving multiple product lines is preferred.
- Ability to manage diverse functional team to form an effective region support team.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work during and handle highly stressed situations.
Tananger / Bergen, Norway
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: Norway; Norway; BERGEN
Vennligst henvis til Jobbdirekte i søknaden din.