Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Total Fluids Engineer
In June 2018 Equinor announced the award of its largest drilling and well services contract ever. Baker Hughes, a GE Company (BHGE) secured a large scope in the award and will be the main drilling and well services provider for the eight rigs developing Troll, Oseberg and Grane – three of the most prolific and active fields in the Norwegian Continental Shelf. This unique contract calls for ground breaking ways of working, fully integrated as One Team, currently comprising Equinor, drilling contractor and BHGE.
The total fluid engineer is a new job function created to help realize Equinor's re-manning objectives The Total fluid engineer is responsible for the day to day cementing and fluids activities at the rig site. Competent in C1 components for both fluids and cement (well site test procedures, fluids system management, cement heads and service tools). TFE will receive support from BEACON Engineers, Project leaders and Application engineers onshore.
- Pressure Testing Surface Equipment and subsea barriers
- Prepare Mixing Spacer, Mixing Water for cement job, Prepare/line up LAS-system for Cement-Job
- Preparing/mu and operating SF/SS cement-head
- Preparing, m/u and run Service Tools
- Preparing/set up Cement-unit for cement-job
- Mixing & Pumping Cement
- Periodic Maintenance / Ad-hoc repair (Cement unit, Rheosense)
- MUD/Fluid Testing
- Mud treatment and mixing
- Displacing (OBM/WBM/CF)
- Solid Control Equipment Optimization
- LAB equipment calibration / maintenance
- Test/treat SLOP before backload to shore
- TBT, Meetings, reporting
- Well site logistics
- Experienced cementers / fluids engineers cross trained to fulfil the responsibilities listed above.
- Motivated for a new role and change.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven problem solving skills.
- Good knowledge of both drilling fluids and cementing services.
- Good knowledge of Equinor operations “best practices safety”.
- Ability to think on your feet and accept the accountability of yours and your management’s decisions.
- Able to work offshore
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: Norway; Rogaland County; TANANGER
Vennligst henvis til Jobbdirekte i søknaden din.