Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfieldproducts, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion andexperience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with asmaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, thecompany deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applyingbreakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuseover a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter target=”_blank”>@BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
BHGE Subsea Production Systems (GF&DS - Subsea Power & Processing) now has a vacancy for a Mechanical Engineer Subsea Power & Processing. The Mechanical Engineer will be part of the Subsea Power & Processing Engineering team and is responsible for component and system design, as well as technical reviews within assigned projects and area of expertise.
The Mechanical Engineer takes an active technical role on near term and longer-range projects with substantial impact. Key responsibilities include:
- Design components and systems and coordinate technical input from other team members on product development programs, studies, FEEDs and tenders
- Create 3D models and drawings
- Verify that design meets requirements set by performing various types of analysis
- Remain current in the state of the art within own technical area of expertise
- Support other GE businesses, supplier, and internal / external customers
- Serve as a recognized leader in defining the state of the art in own technical area of expertise in order to anticipate, develop and apply technology to current and future business opportunities
- Leverage expertise to resolve problems in the field or during the manufacturing processes
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to less experienced engineers
- B.Sc/M.Sc in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience within mechanical design and 3D modelling of subsea processing systems and/or rotating machinery
- Experience within product development/product qualification
- English fluent verbal and written
- Strong technical attitude, including applicable engineering tools and systems for mechanical design and analysis.
- Experience in the technology aspects of designing, building and testing subsea processing products, in particularly rotating machinery.
- Experience with modularisation and IMR requirements for subsea processing systems.
- Experience with studies/FEEDs within the subsea processing domain
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and resolve problems
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs
- Knowledge of quality management systems, and relevant procedures/standards for product development and qualification
- Strong customer mind-set
Vennligst henvis til Jobbdirekte i søknaden din.