Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Engineering Manager Subsea Power & Processing
The Engineering Manager (EM) Subsea Power & Processing (SP&P) is a combined technical (70%) and people leader role (30%). The EM is part of the SP&P Norway engineering leadership team. The EM shall demonstrate accountability for the departments functional objectives. Integrating and developing processes that meet business needs across the organization and be involved in long-term planning for the department.
This role contributes to the overall strategy and manages complex issues within functional area of expertise.
- Manage the Engineering team including development needs and resource planning
- Maintain an active role in developing and defining the state of the art within Subsea Power & Processing technology
- Plan / develop technical and management processes to improve both team and customer productivity
- Provide support to Bid Management to ensure executable bids are proposed
- Work with Product and Program Management to ensure access to correct competence for execution of internal and external programs
- Maintain/develop relations with other BHGE teams relevant for subsea power & processing systems
- Understand customer needs and requirements within the subsea power & processing domain
- Responsible for Involvement with requirements specification and interface with cross-functional departments to complete these tasks
- Responsible to undertake the necessary corrective and preventive actions resulting from quality monitoring and audit programs
- Promote and ensure compliance to company and regulatory EHS requirements & expectations at all time
- Promote and ensure compliance to company and regulatory Quality management systems at all time
- Proven domain knowledge in Subsea Power & Processing Systems & Products
- University Degree in a relevant engineering discipline
- Proven interpersonal and Leadership skills – Ability to build the engineering team into a dedicated and enthusiastic unit
- Good oral and written communication skills
- English fluent verbal and written
- Strong customer mindset
- Strong technical attitude, including applicable engineering tools and systems
- Strong organization skills
- Familiar with relevant International Standards
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and cope under pressure
- Experience in the technology aspects of designing, building and testing Subsea Power & Processing Systems & Products
Locations: Norway; Høvik
Vennligst henvis til Jobbdirekte i søknaden din.