Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Account Coordinator – Downstream Chemicals
Baker Hughes downstream chemicals is seeking an Account Manager/ Account Coordinator to work with onshore oil refining and petrochemical customers at our facility in Mongstad. The successful candidate will service and provide account management to a major account in Norway. They will also occasionally be required to provide services and support to other accounts within the Scandinavian region.
- In order to fulfill this role, candidates should ideally have an understanding of Oil and Gas Chemical products and equipment, and strong experience within a Downstream Chemicals environment, or another relevant field.
- An understanding of Oil refinery and/or Petrochemical processes would be beneficial.
- Experience of working within a laboratory environment would also be an advantage.
Degree qualified (BSc or MSc) or relevant experience within a field related to Oil and Gas Chemicals is required for this role.
Some experience of providing technical support to customers and clients would also be beneficial.
- Capable of working with a high profile customer.
- Good communication skills.
- An independent approach to working.
- Good time management skills.
Required language skills: Ideally a native Norwegian speaker (or Scandinavian language), Good level of English both written and spoken.
Mongstad (Bergen), Norway
Vennligst henvis til Jobbdirekte i søknaden din.