At BENTELER, we make it possible. From promoting individual talents to international career prospects, or from generous opportunities for designing your career to personal development opportunities—at BENTELER, we always have answers to your questions about the future, based entirely on your personal needs. Diverse options that makes sure you can be anything and everything. Or, as we like to put it: BENTELER makes it happen!
We are looking for:
- Leading international product projects for the automotive industry -
For our Business Unit Structure in Raufoss, we search for a Project Leader to lead and coordinate the cross-functional teams to execute global/local projects, while achieving customer requirements as well as company targets regarding cost, timing, and quality. During the project implementation phase, the Project Leader will also support local plant production.
- Lead the cross-functional project team
- Responsibility for cost, quality and timing and corresponding milestones
- Establishes and cultivates good customer relationships and develops customer specific know how
- Establishes and cultivates project communications
- Supports the continuous improvement and optimization of processes regarding product and process development (Process "Acquire & Quote", Process "Develop & Launch")
- Is responsible for the planning and controlling of the project ("WHAT" & "WHEN")
- Ensures project status reporting’s, risk assessments and execution of gate reviews
- Ensures compliance with internal standards, processes, and procedures
- Continuous improvement of product and process development
- Bachelor/Master of Science in relevant area
- Experience in project management
- Product development experience from the automotive industry or similar
- Good ability to work in teams
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good English skills are required. Proficiency in German is an advantage
In this position, you will work in an international team with the world’s largest automotive manufacturers as customers. The home base will be Benteler Automotive at Raufoss. Travel activity will be required.
If you want exciting and challenging work in an innovative company, please send your application using our online recruiting tool.
If you want more information about the position, please contact Anders Artelius, on +47 995 68 223
Application deadline: 22.08.2022
Your new employer
The BENTELER Group always has the answer. That’s because in each of our divisions and at every one of our sites, you can benefit from the size and diversity of an international corporation with around 25,000 colleagues in nearly 27 countries.
The same is true in our BENTELER Automotive division. This is where intelligent solutions for the automotive world are born—and where we, as a partner, provide answers on central topics like safety, the environment, and efficiency to nearly every major automotive manufacturer. Whether it's the body, the chassis, or the engine, we’re constantly setting new standards with the products, materials, and technologies we develop and produce. Inventiveness that makes sure you can be and become anything. Or, as we like to put it: BENTELER makes it happen!