For our plant in Drammen, we´re looking for a Production Manager with:
- Bachelor degree in engineering
- Between 3 and 7 years of experience in a factory role such as process, maintenance, planning, quality, product development, production management or production engineering
- Good English skills
- Strong human and leadership skills
- Efficient and energetic attitude
- A passion for operations
Learn more about us and our program;
The position reports to the Production Director and includes responsibility for all production activities related to assigned production lines.
The position assumes high level of cooperation with other functions and positions, such as planner, process engineers, continues improvement, quality, maintenance and others.
PM is responsible for ensuring that HSE, production, quality objectives and service levels are organized and managed in order to achieve agreed production plans, and that this complies to frameworks and instructions It will also be a task to facilitate and implement competence training measures aiming at an increased staff flexibility.
PM will also be responsible for:
- Providing leaderships and guidance for direct reports.
- Coaching and mentoring through team- and individual meetings.
- Developing and maintaining matrix for competences, and secure needed and relevant training to keep it updated
The right person for the position will have the ability to motivate his/her employees by having the capability to show great communication and problem solving skills.
The position requires structure, tidiness and accountability, as well as ability to manage and be part of teamwork.
The job might be hectic from time to time. The ability to act calmly and carefully and at the same time keep focus on solution, is therefore considered important. To be evident is an important skill.
Education / Experience
- Bachelor degree in engineering (mechanical, electrical, industrial) or Business Administration.
- Long experience as Manufacturing Manager (Can compensate for lack of formal education)
- Extensive experience in production processes and techniques
- Knowledge of machines and tools
- Knowledge of quality systems and standards
- Knowledge of health and safety standards and regulations
- Extensive knowledge of process improvement techniques (Lean, 5S, Kaizen or similar)
- Knowledge of human resource principles and practices
- General computer skills
You must be able to speak and understand Norwegian.
Further questions about the position should be addressed to Production Director, Marius Baade,
Tel.: 905 00 055 or mail:
Vennligst henvis til Jobbdirekte i søknaden din.