Sales representative DSV Xpress
Want to be a part of a freight forwarding company with sales growth and development as the top focus? Then you need to read this!
DSV Air & Sea AS is part of the Danish-established DSV Group. DSV has presence in more than 80 countries and has more than 1,000 offices, terminals and warehouses worldwide. DSV offers global transport and logistics solutions, as well as projects and special assignments. DSV is now the world's fourth largest transport and logistics company, with more than 44,000 employees in our global network.
In Norway, DSV has 500 employees, of which 50 in the Air & Sea division. DSV Air & Sea is currently looking for a sales representative to develop our courier product; DSV XPress and take part of our sales development journey. The position will be placed at the head office in Lillestrøm, Norway.
Who are we?
DSV Air & Sea in Norway runs a solid and experienced sales operation. We have a solid market presence and a strong aim to grow our business in the coming years.
The sales department is focusing on both new- and existing business to various clients representing different industries of the Norwegian business landscape. Customer segments goes from small to large customers – all equally important.
The journey – what are we aiming for?
As a solid platform has been put in place we are now ready to grow the business. Step by step. Customer by customer. Our target is to grow the sales department by 20% over the next three years. Both in turnover as well as on EBIT-level and without compromising on our customer service focus or employee satisfaction.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a skilled sales person that can relaunch and develop our courier product; DSV XPress by introducing the product to new- and existing customers in the market.
On a day-to-day level this means developing own sales pipeline, maintain your current pipeline and contribute to developing the DSV XPress product based on customer needs and requirements. To be successful you need to be sales oriented, structured and self-motivated to deliver results. It will be expected that our new sales representative is active in the market and thrive in a high-performance environment. Having former experience within courier logistics is not a requirement but will be an advantage.
You master English on a fluent business level and your mother tongue is one of the Scandinavian languages (Norwegian, Swedish, Danish).
- Organise and construct own new sales pipeline focusing on customers with courier freight needs
- Develop and upsell existing customer pipeline
- Continuously visiting new- and existing customers
- Contribute to product development based on market- and customer needs
- Ensure thorough account management, forecasting and monthly reporting in CRM system
- Working closely with our operative management and courier department for product development
- Contribute to marketing approaches towards customer segments
Critical success factors:
- Structed and goal-oriented approach to building up your pipeline
- Maintain and development of customer portfolio
- Challenge and work innovative to achieve sales success
- Build up relations with customers as well as the DSV worldwide network
- Working according to our sales process’ and CRM systems
- Motivated by gaining sales results and delivery high-performance
- Extroversive, goal-oriented and a desire to make sales results
- Experience within the transport and logistical industry, including courier freight
- Personality with the focus of constructive- and solutions-oriented behaviour
- Enjoys building relationship internally and externally
- Proactive, comfortable and can keep one’s cool in stressful situations
- Can prioritize job tasks according to demand and timing – and deliver according to KPI’s
- Distinct, motivated and engaging sales person putting first DSV, customers and employees
We look forward to hearing from candidates who want to be part of one of the world’s largest transport and logistics companies. You will be given a great opportunity for personal development in an independent management position and you will be responsible for highly qualified and motivated employees.
Deadline: As soon as possible. Applications will be evaluated ongoing in the process.
Vennligst henvis til Jobbdirekte i søknaden din.