Team Leader – Aerospace
Want to be team leader and responsible for our Aerospace operation in Norway? Then you need to read this!
DSV Air & Sea, Norway wants to strengthen the Aerospace team with a new Team Leader, as our current TL will move into a new position. We are seeking a positive and outgoing person, who actively will work towards our vertical customers in a structured and efficient way.
The position is placed at the headoffice in Lillestrøm, Norway. The office is located relatively close to the Airport and 25 km from Oslo city centre. The office building is newly renovated and offers a great working environment in nice facilities.
Who are we?
DSV Air & Sea in Norway runs a solid and experienced Aerospace operation handling thousands of shipments a year. We have a solid market presence, a strong customer service and big desire to grow our business in the coming years.
The department is handling various clients representing different industries of the Norwegian business landscape. The team consists of five very experienced freight forwarders, in addition to the new Team Leader.
The journey – what are we aiming for?
As a solid platform has been put in place, we are now ready to grow the business. Step by step. Customer by customer. Our target is to grow the department through enhancing our product services – and thereby also improving our service level towards existing clients.
• Efficient, solution- and detail oriented
• Positive, proactive and service minded personality – the customer is always in focus
• Good and precise communication skills – fluent in English and one Scandinavian language
• A good multi-tasker that thrives in a very high pace environment
• Experience with Air Freight is a necessity – experience with Aerospace is an advantage
• Relationship builder both internally and externally
• Proactive, independent and completes task at the agreed time
• Strong captain of the team that stands up for DSV, the team and the customers.
Your primary responsibility:
• Lead and motivate a team consisting of 5 people
• Daily operational responsibility of the department, ensuring clear goals for each employee, alignment in work- and processes enabling your department to succeed
• Ensure a strong team spirit through motivation and a result-oriented perspective
• Ensure thorough account management, forecasting and monthly reporting
• Continuous customer contact by phone and physical visits
• Contact with agents, subcontractors and our DSV entities abroad in order to ensure competitive
• Focus on cost efficiency in your daily work
• Keep calm under pressure, and be able to take important decisions
• Work active and closely with the Business Development Manager, Air Freight Manager and Executive Account Owners
Critical success factors:
• Hands-on leadership and operational participation
• Maintain and development the customer portfolio
• Maintain competencies and continuity of the department
• Working according to our Quality- and Security standards/systems
• Motivated employees and satisfied customers
Working hours is daytime, but you will be part of duty rotation for after hours and weekends.
Do you have any questions about the position or do want to apply? Please contact our Airfreight Manager Søren Madsen on telephone +47 902 61 058 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include both CV and cover letter in your application. We look forward hearing from you.
Vennligst henvis til Jobbdirekte i søknaden din.