A leading global supplier of carton packaging and filling equipment, Elopak’s iconic Pure-Pak® cartons are designed with the environment, safety and convenience front of mind. Elopak uses renewable, recyclable and sustainably sourced materials to provide innovative packaging solutions that offer a natural and convenient alternative to plastic bottles and fit within a low carbon circular economy. Elopak was founded in Norway in 1957. Today Elopak employs 2,600 people (including Joint Ventures) and sells in excess of 14 billion cartons every year across more than 70 countries.
SAP Specialist Supply Chain Planning
Do you have experience in Supply Chain planning?
We are looking for a dynamic person to strengthen our SAP Competence Center. It will be your job to support the project during design, implementation and roll-out of the new SAP ERP/IBP solution and act as the SAP functional specialist. In detail this means:
- Responsible for the supply chain planning functional area within demand, forecast, inventory planning, and S&OP with use of SAP Integrated Business Planning (IBP). Potential backup for the functional area Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling (PPDS)
- Work closely with business stakeholders to develop and manage the pipeline of new and changing business needs.
- Evaluate and recommend process and solutions changes.
- Support in requirements, design, master data (definitions and governance), configurations, documentation, training, testing, and roll-outs.
- Contribute and participate in the change-, incident-, problem- and continued service improvement management processes.
- Contribute to the optimization of the SAP competence center and be a resource backup for another functional area.
You need to hold a Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Informatics, Business, a related field or possess equivalent work experience. We require a minimum of 2 years of industry or consulting experience, a proven track record in SAP project-driven environments, and hands-on experience in use of SAP IBP and integration to SAP ECC/S4HANA (alternatively, candidates with only experience with SAP SCM/APO can be considered). Former experience from the Food and/or Paper Packaging Industry is an asset. Sound business process understanding.
- Openness in the cooperation in a multinational team
- Well organized, positive and self-driven with curiosity and enthusiasm
- Written and spoken fluency in English.
- A challenging job in an international environment in one of the top three global suppliers within the packaging industry.
- Competitive salary, pensions and insurance.
- To be part of a dedicated, committed and passionate international team of professionals
- Workplace Denmark/Århus, Netherlands/Terneuzen, Serbia/Belgrade, or Norway/Spikkestad
For more information: please contact Ove Jonny Lie, email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobil +47 413 70 824
Deadline: 18th of Feb. 2022.
We are looking forward to hear from you!!