Elopak is one of the world's top suppliers of packaging systems for liquid food. Our focus, to continuously reduce the impact we have on the environment, through our innovative approach to paper-based packaging, is reflected in the way we work globally with our market units and associates in over 40 countries. Elopak is a Norwegian owned company - owned by the Ferd Group but working globally with customers in over 80 countries. We are currently going through an exciting transformation with ambitious plans for the future and we are looking for people to join us who share our values, ambition and excitement, and are ready to contribute towards our goals of continuous expansion and growth.
Field Service Engineer – Automation, Market Unit Norway and Iceland
Technical Service is a department within Elopak Nordic, responsible for technical support mainly in the Norwegian food industry market. The department works closely with Elopak’ s local marketing and sales department in Norway as well as other technical departments within Elopak.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Specialist in machine control systems. Mitsubishi and Siemens
- On-site and remote support to customer and own FSEs
- Normal FSE tasks performing Preventive Maintenance Plan (PMP)work and emergency trouble shooting
- Represent Elopak towards customers
- Manage/participate in projects in Nordic business areas
- Perform basic customer training
- Participate in sales processes for new projects
- Participate in competence meetings
- Adm. tasks and documentation
- 3-5 years of technical experience within dairy and packaging industry
- Formal education in automation or equivalent
- Ability to extensive travel, primarily Norway and Iceland
- Strong communication skills in both spoken and written English and Norwegian
- Driver licence class B
- Structured and systematic approach
- Good cooperation and communication skills
- Proactive, solution and goal oriented
We can offer:
- A challenging job in an international environment in one of the top three global suppliers within the packaging industry.
- Competitive salary, pensions and insurance.
- To be part of a dedicated, committed and passionate international team of professionals
For more information: please contact Service Manager, Thomas Moen +47 907 26 697 or email: email@example.com