Abbreviation ENSO is decoded in the following way – Energy Saving ENgineering SOlutions. Enterprise targets at designing and building complex HVAC, Sanitary and Automation systems at large scale projects that are both energy and financially efficient.
Approximately 50% of ENSO customers are within commercial building sector, while remaining 50% - within residential sector. ENSO is one of the leaders in design & build type of contracts within Sweden and Norway.
It is also worthwhile to mention that ENSO is technologically most innovative and advanced company in its field due to the fact that all business procedures run in project, quality and business management software. Enso is also a company that is deep into bringing the conservative construction business to new age, meaning that standardization, prefabrication and digitalization are applied daily.
Roots of ENSO date back to 1998, when company started operating in the sphere of heating, ventilation and air conditioning. Being an engineering company, ENSO focuses on individual needs of each customer and provides with possibility to choose from a wide range of services. ENSO encourages customers to profit from using full range of services, as such integration creates the highest surplus value for the customer.
List of services includes: HVAC, Sanitary & Automation system design, installation as well as project management, also prefabrication of hydraulic skid units and modular heating/cooling plants with special attention to renewable energy sources.
Engineering systems SITE MANAGER
Enso Projects designs, installs and automates the systems of heating, ventilation, air conditioning, water supply and waste and renewable energy as well as provides the service of project management. The company provides a full package of engineering services, since our team consists of specialists who have long-term experience in designing, estimating costs, installing, and managing projects.
Organizational skills in this position are of top priority. You are expected to know how to keep within the timescale and budget of a project, and manage any delays or problems encountered on-site during a construction project. You are responsible for the day-to-day on site running of a construction project. Experience in HVAC field, fluency in English or Scandinavian.
- Organise and supervise the contract work of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning or water supply and wastewater system installation on-site;
- Make and supervise the work schedule;
- Ensure the quality of work;
- Coordinate the sub-contractors’ work on HVAC and Water supply and wastewater;
- Prepare the necessary project finishing documentation;
- Ensure the quality, provision, and rational use of materials and equipment;
- No less than 3 years’ experience in organising HVAC or water supply and wastewater system installation works;
- Good analytical and organisational skills;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Interesting work in a reputable international company
- Opportunities for personal and professional improvement
- Friendly and helpful colleagues
- Wage: Yearly pay starting from 450 000 NOK
Work in long-term construction projects in Oslo centre and area
Vennligst henvis til Jobbdirekte i søknaden din.