Fresenius Kabi Norge AS is a leader in Norway in its segment producing medicines, with revenues to numerous countries worldwide. The position is located in our production facility in Halden with over 600 employees. Fresenius Kabi is included in the German group Fresenius SE, with headquarters in Frankfurt. The group has currently more than 274 000 employees.
Director Quality Assurance
An excellant opportunity for a successful and dedicated leader to play a critical part in establishing a state of the art QA function in our plant in Halden, Norway.
Do you want to join the global market leader with a most comprehensive product portfolia for core therapeutic areas, such as parenteral nutrition, IV drugs, colloids and disinfectants?
We are now seeking for a new QA Director and would like to have you in our Fresenius Kabi team.
We are looking for a team player with great social skills, who appreciates working both hands-on and strategically, taking responsibility for the overall picture and delivering high quality.
The Director Quality Assurance Norway will be overall accountable for the quality of all products and materials that are released at sites. The role holder provides leadership to an organization of approximately 45 staff located in Halden. The Director Quality Assurance reports directly into the VP Quality Assurance, with a dotted reporting line to the Plant Manager Halden. The position is based in Halden Norway.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
The responsibilities can be divided into three main areas:
- Execution, maintenance, adherence and improvement of the Site Quality Management System
- Assurance that all product released are manufactured in compliance with the Quality Management System, registration dossier and GMP requirements.
- All aspects of financials and personnel within the Quality Assurance function
Education / qualifications and characteristics:
- At least 5 year´s experience from managing a professional QA function in the pharmaceutical industry
- Have proven knowledge of requirements and applications of pharmaceuitcal qulity systems, GMP & ISO
- Have experience from a leading position working in a management system according to ISO9001 and ISO13485
- Have strong leadership skills, driving a department with more then 40 employees
- Be pragmatic and have a ”can-do” attitude paired with integrity
- Hold a relevant academic degree, preferably in Pharmacy, Biochemistry, Chemistry or Microbiology
- Be fluent in Norwegian or another Scandinavian language as well as English
We can offer an exciting working day in a developing company. If you would like more information about the position, please contact Tobias Collin, HR Director on +46 701 58 48 28. Applications will be considered on a continuous basis by November 3rd to email@example.com
Vennligst henvis til Jobbdirekte i søknaden din.