Fresenius Kabi Norge AS er en farmasøytisk bedrift i vekst. Vi produserer flytende legemidler i plastemballasje til hele verden. Selskapet har de siste årene hatt en positiv utvikling og omsetter i dag for rett under 1 mrd NOK. I Norge har vi i dag en fabrikk i Halden og et markedskontor Oslo, og er i underkant av 600 ansatte. Fresenius Kabi Norge AS inngår i det tyske konsernet Fresenius SE, med hovedkontor i Frankfurt, Tyskland. Konsernet har i dag i overkant av 274000 ansatte.
You will be part of the Controlling team of Fresenius Kabi Norge AS within an international and dynamic environment. A strong interaction with various departments of the plant is required (Plant management, Production, Logistics, HR, Project dept. etc.). Direct reports to Head of Controlling.
Tasks and responsibilities
The financial controllers in Fresenius Kabi Norge AS are an integrated part of the Finance department and shall ensure good and efficient financial control. Important tasks and responsibilities are:
- Monthly closing, budget and forecast preparation with reporting internal and to Global operation
- Support and contribute to continuously improve monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial reporting processes
- Controlling of KPIs, CAPEX, budget, department and FTE reporting
- Financial analysis and ad hoc reporting
- Participate in projects with other departments
We are looking for a candidate with MSc/BSc within Finance/Business administration and minimum 2-4 years of relevant experience from controlling. Other important skills and characteristics are:
- Excellent Excel skills and good general knowledge of IT-systems (experience with SAP and Business Object is an advantage)
- Strong communicative in both Norwegian and English languages, both oral and written
- Excellent cooperation and communications skills, thrives in an international and changing environment
- Analytical and detail oriented with ability to see the big picture
- Ability to deliver under pressure and meet deadlines
We are looking for a candidate with future development potential within Fresenius Kabi Norway. We can offer an exciting working environment in a company under development.
If you would like more information about the position, please contact Teamleader Controlling Anette Talberg by phone +47 957 96 183 or e-mail Anette.Talberg@fresenius-kabi.com
Application deadline: 30. November 2020.