The plant in Halden specializes in the production and distribution of IV Drugs and Standard solutions, both for Fresenius Kabi worldwide and through product partnering. In Norway, we currently have a factory in Halden and a marketing office in Oslo, and we have just over 550 employees. Fresenius Kabi Norge AS is part of the German group Fresenius SE, with headquarters in Frankfurt, Germany. The group currently has over 300,000 employees, in more than 100 different countries around the world. For more information - See our website: Fresenius-kabi.com/no
Engineering Director (m/f/d)
Are you looking for a position as part of a global leader within the pharmaceutical industry? You are a driver of change and open for new challenges? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you: Join us as Engineering Director within the Pharmaceuticals & Devices Division for our production unit in Halden, Norway.
- Responsible for engineering-related projects, maintenance and IT & Automation within the production unit
- Propose prioritization of ongoing and planned projects
- Support the organization in change management linked to ongoing and planned projects
- Ensure that targets are communicated to and supported by own organization
- Responsible for the given budget within the own organization
- Continuous monitoring of trends and technical development
- Provide support and guidance for project teams to implement methodology and to establish comprehensive project documentation
- Ensure that all guidelines and procedures related to Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) are fully compliant with the law and company guidelines
- University degree in pharmacy, engineering, science or a similar education
- Several years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, preferable in a manufacturing environment
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and strong ability to inspire multi-disciplinary teams to reach a common goal
- Experience in Change Management
- Broad experience in Leadership
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills and independent, process-oriented way of working
- Ability to work under pressure and in complex and global environments
- Fluent English skills – written and spoken
- Scandinavian language skills would be an advantage
If you are interested to go on this journey with us, feel free to apply for this position!
Please apply in English before the 5th of March 2021.
For further information, please contact Teresa Martin, Fresenius Kabi Deutschland GmbH.