Greencarrier Freight Services is a freight forwarding company that offers smart and sustainable logistic solutions and supply chain management services. As part of JAS Worldwide, we have access to a network of over 280 offices in 49 countries, using all modes of transport including ocean, air, road and rail solutions. As part of 6000 employees with a culture of respect, honesty, integrity and diversity – People make the difference.
Freight Forwarder / Broker: Out of Gauge, Break Bulk, Project Cargo, CoA/Chartering
Not everything fits in a box! Handling special cargo, Out of Gauge and Break Bulk Cargo is different from traditional container shipping, therefore we are looking for an expert with in-depth knowledge and understanding of the challenges involved with an eye to transform these to opportunities and solutions.
We are looking for an experienced Freight Forwarder / Broker with special competence within the following fields: Special cargo, Out of Gauge, Break Bulk, Project Cargo and preferably CoA / Chartering.
- Qualify customer inquiries
- Pro-actively seek opportunities
- Provide quotations and follow up with negotiations
- Booking and operations
- Negotiations with vendors, short/long terms agreements.
- PL responsibility within defined area
- CRM updates
- Nurture and develop contacts with colleagues in the Greencarrier / JAS network.
Minimum Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor or similar level, preferably shipping / logistics / supply chain related
- Minimum 5 years freight forwarding experience, preferably Ocean / Project segment.
- Proven result and positive track record
- Fluent speaking / writing one of the Scandinavian languages as well and English
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. As a key member of top skilled employees you will be part of the Greencarrier and JAS network, an international team of colleagues who strive to offer the customers the best logistics solutions as a result of collaboration and team efforts. With Humor and Joy.
You can work out of any of our Norwegian offices for this position. We have offices in the following cities: Moss, Oslo, Drammen, Larvik, Kristiansand, Stavanger, Bergen and Hammerfest.
For further questions about this announcement, please contact Atle Johannessen, mob: 95849560 or Gerdt Meyer, mob: 93407302