Our client is an international group of companies in the construction industry, located in the heart of Europe, Austria. As one of the oldest and largest construction companies, our client has a long tradition in daring to innovate, thereby constantly building up new knowledge and expertise which then flows into new projects and visions. The international known Group of companies today has experience as a full-service provider, enjoying exceptional expertise in every sector of the construction industry. This know how gives them a decisive competitive advantage when it comes to consistently making the most of existing market potential. In order to strengthen the market position within the Scandinavian Region we are looking for a new team member.
Accounting Manager (m/f)
This role addresses a multitude of activities including General Ledger preparation based on local legislation, Cost accounting activities, Administration of local Taxes and Tax returns, Financial Reporting, Corporate and deferred Tax Calculation, Quarterly and Year-End closing preparation, managing and efficient execution of local Audits as well as support to internal and external Stakeholders.
- Assume full responsibility for Financial, Accounting, Taxation & Reporting activities for all Group entities in Norway
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of local as well as international Financial Reporting & General Ledger structures
- Ensure an accurate and timely process for quarterly and annual Financial Reporting in accordance with Norwegian Accounting Standards as well as Group Reporting Standards (IFRS/IAS)
- Plan, organize, co-ordinate & lead a team of 2 -3 Accountants
- Main contact point for Auditors, Tax Advisors and local Authorities
- (Advanced) University degree preferably in Finance & Accounting
- At least 5 years working experience in a similar position (Accounting Manager, Chief Accountant) - preferably in Norway
- Working experience in the construction industry is an asset
- Proven working experience and results in both, local GAAP and IFRS/IAS
- Proven working experience in SAP FI/CO
- Languages: Norwegian: mother tongue or business fluent, English business fluent
- Ability to cope with deadlines & pressure
- Hands-on and solution oriented person
We offer a challenging and varied position in a dynamic and multicultural environment. Flexibility and teamwork are fundamental in the daily business and corporate culture of this successful company.
HILL Woltron Management Partner GmbH
Mag. Doris Weis-Burger
Neulinggasse 29/2/19 | 1030 Wien
T: +43 1 798 35 66-225
Vennligst henvis til Jobbdirekte i søknaden din.