HiSERV has been improving the Ground Support Equipment (GSE) rental market since 2017 by delivering superior quality, high flexibility and fair and transparent pricing. We manage and offer our customers across Europe a new and modern fleet of 4,000 units. HiSERV Norway AS, as our Norwegian branch, is now up and running. To provide a top-quality service we are establishing a new workshop that will specialize in the maintenance and repair of GSE at Oslo airport (OSL). Our daily business is to safeguard the best possible availability of modern GSE for our customers, at OSL.
We are looking for you to manage our workshop in Oslo!
Operational Workshop Manager
- Set-up, management, and optimization of the workshop and its processes
- Management of the workshop’s daily business
- Procurement of spare parts
- Staff management and development, realization of internal and external trainings
- Representation of HiSERV interests in dialog with customers and suppliers
- Self-reliant management of warranty cases with OEM, in collaboration with HiSERV fleet management
- KPI monitoring and reporting
- Intrinsic motivation and a proactive drive to start a top-quality workshop
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Proven practical knowledge (trained mechanic) and experience (>5 years) with very good communication skills to manage a car-/truck-/agricultural machinery workshop
- Proven abilities in managing personnel
- Profound knowledge of warehousing and the associated costs
- Quality-/process expertise
- Knowledge of airport operations
- A challenging working environment
- Entrepreneurial freedom to create a top-quality workshop
- Competitive salary
- Hands-on support from our existing workshops
Does all this sound interesting and appealing to you?
Then become part of our young company in Norway and change the GSE market. We work flexibly, casually, and creatively as a team in a dynamic working environment in which per-sonal responsibility and team spirit complement each other for our customers. Talents from other industries are highly welcome to apply.
Please send your application, your documents and your salary expectations to: