Honeywell is a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 120 countries around the world. Our core businesses – Aerospace, Building Technologies, Safety and Productivity Solutions and Performance Materials and Technologies – are leaders in their respective industries, driving solutions that make people’s lives better every single day. Chances are that there are Honeywell products all around you right now.
Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS) is a strategic business unit within the Performance Materials and Technologies (PMT) business unit of Honeywell International. HPS improves the safety, reliability, efficiency and sustainability of industrial facilities on every continent around the world. With more than 12,000 employees in 120 countries, HPS offers a full range of industry-leading automation and control solutions and advanced software applications to key vertical industries, including oil & gas, mining, refining, pulp & paper, power, chemical, and life sciences.
Field Service Engineer - Industrial Control & Safety (SAS) systems
For our Honeywell Process Solution (HPS) organization in Asker we are currently looking for Field Service Engineers who will be responsible for installing, maintaining and configuring Honeywell Industrial Control & Safety (SAS) systems and Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition Systems in the energy, chemical, and manufacturing markets.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in electronics, automation, cybernetics.
- Applicants with certification from Automation High School (Fagbrev Automasjon) will be also be considered.
- You are a fresh graduate, or you have minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role - Control & Safety systems and SCADA within different process industries (Oil & Gas / Chemicals / P&P / etc.)
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer handling skills
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Ambitious and capable to work both in teams but also independently
- Actively participate in installation / configuration / implementation & commissioning of Honeywell’s product range including Industrial Safety & Automation System (SAS), HMI and SCADA
- Represent Honeywell in all customer interactions according to Honeywell values
- Follow and observe all Honeywell and customer safety regulations and requirements
- Understand project life cycle from specifications to delivery
- Implement system upgrades or modifications, on process/off process. Implement online system changes to live plant without compromising process safety and operation.
- Be a part of the team that helps customers with the digitalization of their facilities
- Dedicatedly seek to establish opportunities for the advancement of product applications to improve the customer process
- Diagnose, rectify and manage issues in complex application software
What’s in it for you?
Working for a well-known brand with a continued focus on innovation and growth.
Joining an experienced and successful team of engineers.
Market specific training, ongoing personal development, and coaching.
A competitive salary and generous benefits.