The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Advanced Field Service Engineer - Grenland Area
We have an opportunity for an Advanced Field Service Engineer to join our Honeywell Process Solution (HPS) organization in Norway - Grenland Area! You will be responsible for installing, maintaining, and configuring Honeywell Industrial Automation & Control- and SCADA systems in the energy, chemical, and manufacturing markets.
Position introduction & responsibilites:
- Actively participate in installation/configuration/implementation & commissioning of Honeywell’s product range including Industrial Safety & Automation System (SAS), HMI, and SCADA.
- Represent Honeywell in all customer interactions according to Honeywell values.
- Follow and observe all Honeywell and customer safety regulations and requirements.
- Understand project life cycle from specifications to delivery.
- Implement system upgrades or modifications, on process/off process. Implement online system changes to live plant without compromising process safety and operation
- Be a part of the team that helps customers with the digitalization of their facilities.
- Dedicatedly seek to establish opportunities for the advancement of product applications to improve the customer process.
- Diagnose, rectify, and manage issues in complex application software.
- Preferably based in the Grenland Area, with sporadic domestic and abroad travels.
- Bachelor’s degree in electronics, automation, cybernetics, and master’s degree will be an advantage.
- Applicants with certification from Automation College may be considered dependent on their experiences.
- Few years of experience in a similar role - Control & Safety systems and SCADA within different process industries (Energy/chemicals/sheet manufacturing / etc.).
- English and Norwegian fluency. Any additional Scandinavian language skills will be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer handling skills.
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Ambitious and capable to work both in teams but also independently.
- Driving license, as sporadic domestic and abroad travels must be expected.
What we offer:
- Working for a well-known brand with a continued focus on innovation and growth.
- Market-specific training, ongoing personal development, and coaching.
- Competitive salary, Pension, and sales leads bonus.