The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for 2 Cyber and Network Engineers to join our Honeywell team in Norway!
Cyber and Network Engineer Responsibilities:
In this role you will be responsible for providing on-site cyber security services associated with industrial Process Control Networks for Honeywell customers in the Oil and Gas; Hydrocarbon Processing; Power Generation; Pulp, Paper & Printing; Continuous Web Solutions; Petrochemicals; Life Sciences; and Metals, Minerals, and Mining markets. Services provided will include on-site consulting, trouble-shooting, network designs, implementation, and other related tasks.
- A few years of experience in industrial automation network systems engineering/ IT Security/ Industrial Networking or Security Projects
- Experience with anti-virus systems, backup & restore solutions, system management
- CCNA or similar network/security certification, experience designing and optimizing complex LAN environments
- Linux/Windows Security Basics
- Cyber Security Risk Analysis
- Process Control system design/implementation
- Excellent troubleshooting skills to resolve complex network and or application or system integration issues
- Experience performing network/security services at customer sites
- Experience in LAN/WAN architectures & related diagnostic tools
- LAN/WAN and protocols including Ethernet, TCP/IP, VLAN, WLAN, Frame Relay, Firewall, DMZ, VPN
- TCP/IP protocols
- Experience Network Security (e.g. Firewall, ACL, Modbus)
- Specific experience in Cisco/HP/HUAWEI Routers, Switches, or Firewalls
- Experience with project management
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer-related field such as Computer Science, Computer information systems, electronics or in lieu of degree
- Wireless networking principles and experiences
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Effective communication skills
- Customer-oriented attitude and ability to build long-lasting relationships
- Fluency in English is a must
- An extensive training and orientation that gives you the opportunity to learn and develop while working with excellent technologies.
- A support of highly experienced technical teams globally.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package and career opportunities of a global company
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform crucial job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.