Manager Production - Norway (m/w)
Our mandator is a world market leader in the processing and alloy of special metals and offers many product variations and extensive services for customers in different industries. For a good 100 years develops in Europe and worldwide active enterprises for the industry, solutions which a lasting use of resources allows.
By next possible appointment we search a manager production for the location in Norway. You are responsible for ensuring a production that will meet the quality, scheduling and cost requirements.
- Ensuring production of the location in Norway in accordance with quantity, quality, cost and schedule targets
- Assuring proper and timely laboratory examinations using continuous improved processes and procedures
- Further development and implementation of improvements of quality management systems
- Responsibility for the compliance with legal regulations, official requirements and occupational safety and environmental regulations in the assigned production plants
- Ensuring required availability of all means of production (employees, processes, machines and facilities as well as operating and auxiliary materials) according to the production plan
- Responsibility for a timely coordination of the interfaces with production, maintenance, production planning, quality management and MeMa to achieve the operational objectives
- Responsibility for the identification of continuous improvements in operations (effectiveness, efficiency and quality) and ensuring high plant availability in close consultation with maintenance and central technology department
- Responsibility for the control of and adherence to production and maintenance cost budgets
- Assistance in processing of permit applications and investment requests as well in repair projects and execution of respective actions
- Participation in the committee for occupational safety, environmental and health protection
- Assuring personnel selection and deployment, necessary training and development of employees in cooperation with HR and in conformity with HR policies
Knowledge, experience and education
- University degree in mechanical engineering, electrical and process engineering, metallurgy or anything comparable
- At least 4 years of relevant professional experience in the field of production management, ideally in a comparable production site or plant regarding size and complexity
- Experience in personnel management
- Basic knowledge in business administration
- Basic knowledge in metallurgy
- Good communication skills in English and Norwegian (oral and written), ideally also German
Our mandator offers:
- An extremely rewarding experience with plenty of room for personal creation and professional development
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- An attractive reimbursement package which corresponds to your experience and qualification. Continuing education possibilities belongs to their enterprise philosophy.
Your aim is:
To invest your personality, your strength and your time where it repays to invest itself?
In a job that makes fun and demands you at the same time?
We are glad about your complete application papers incl. salary, images and earliest possible entry appointment in:
Vennligst henvis til Jobbdirekte i søknaden din.