iSURVEY offers specialist services internationally for offshore positioning and seabed mapping. The clients are the oil companies or the offshore installation contractors. iSURVEY has ca. 100 employees with main office at Billingstad in Asker near Oslo. In addition, the company has offices in Aberdeen and Singapore. The services are provided by an offshore surveyor and project manager staff which combine good understanding of marine operations with strong competence within seabed mapping and solutions for positioning and communication. Since May 2013, iSURVEY has been owned 70% by the private equity company Norvestor. For further information, please also refer to www.isurvey-group.com.
Positioning services offshore Rig and Mooring operations
The iSURVEY Group wishes to strengthen the Rig and Mooring business line and are searching for a service minded and proactive project manager to join the department’s core team.
Main Project Manager responsibilities will include:
- Contact with client throughout project execution
- Project preparation, including electronic charts
- Close co-operation with Personnel coordinator on selection of offshore personnel to projects
- Management of offshore personnel when allocated to project
- Briefing of offshore survey crew
- Follow up offshore field work including mobilization and demobilization
- Finalize documentation, reporting and data delivery to clients
- Follow up of QA/HSE issues on own projects both internally and towards client
- Manage customer relationships for major business lines customers as assigned by BLM, and report to BLM on their future projects and outlook
- Assist Commercial department in preparation of tenders, client meetings and marketing activities as required
- Development and improvements of procedures and check-lists
- Assis in technical development and improvements
- Training of offshore surveyors
- Stand-in as Rig and Mooring Business line manager as required.
- Give input and recommendations to management related to business line activities and outlooks
- Participate in strategy and budget process related to business line activities
- Language skills: Fluent in Norwegian and English
- Survey and positioning competence
- Experience with rig operations
- Good general computer skills
- Management and leadership
- Good communicator
- Proactive and service minded
It would be advantageous, though not essential, for candidates to have:
- Knowledge of the EIVA software suite
- CAD and ESRI GIS system competence
The position is based at iSURVEY’s office at Billingstad. The candidates should be prepared for some offshore time.
For any questions, please contact Eskil Schanche on phone +47 913 23 346 or Inger Helene Wollebæk on +47 971 83 717. Your contact will be treated confidentially. Please forward your application with CV, either in Norwegian or English, and use the button "SEND APPLICATION"
Please refer to Jobbdirekte AS in your job application!