iSURVEY offers specialist services internationally for offshore positioning and seabed mapping. The clients are the oil companies or the offshore installation contractors. iSURVEY has ca. 110 employees with main office at Billingstad in Asker near Oslo. In addition, the company has offices in Aberdeen and Singapore. The services are provided by an offshore surveyor and project manager staff which combine good understanding of marine operations with strong competence within seabed mapping and solutions for positioning and communication. Since May 2013, iSURVEY has been owned 70% by the private equity company Norvestor. For further information, please also refer to www.isurvey-group.com.
The iSURVEY Group wishes to strengthen the Seabed Surveys department and are searching for an proactive data processor to join the department’s core team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing of survey data, i.e. Navigation, Multibeam and Cable/ Pipe tracker data
- Reporting work and responsibility for deliverables
- Preparation of GIS deliverables
- Video management and eventing
- Chart production in CAD/GIS
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Experience with the acquisition and processing of Multibeam, Cable / Pipe tracker, and video data
- Good general computer skills
It would be advantageous, though not essential, for candidates to have:
- Knowledge of the EIVA processing suite
- Experience with processing of SBP and SSS data
- ESRI GIS competence
- Programming and scripting knowledge
We are willing to consider candidates more or less straigt from school without experience, but they would then need to show a strong passion to learn data processing.
The position will be based at iSURVEY’s office in Billingstad, Norway. Candidates should be prepared to participate in mobilisations and offshore activities as required.
If you have any questions, please contact Eskil Schanche on +47 913 23 346. Your contact will be treated confidentially.
Please refer to Jobbdirekte AS in your job application!