iSURVEY offers specialist services internationally for offshore positioning and seabed mapping. The clients are the oil companies or the offshore installation contractors. iSURVEY has ca. 105 employees with main office at Billingstad in Asker near Oslo. In addition, the company has offices in Aberdeen and Singapore. The services are provided by an offshore surveyor and project manager staff which combine good understanding of marine operations with strong competence within seabed mapping and solutions for positioning and communication. Since May 2013, iSURVEY has been owned 70% by the private equity company Norvestor. For further information, please also refer to www.isurvey-group.com.
The iSURVEY Group are looking to recruit a Workshop Engineer/Logistics.
Responsibilities will include:
- Testing and maintenance of survey equipment.
- Registration of equipment and maintaining equipment status in our database.
- On and offloading of equipment with truck.
- Participate in development and testing of new technical solutions.
- Support and execute offshore mobilisations when required.
- On a daily basis, organize transport of equipment to port of mobilization in co-operation with project manager. Follow up as necessary to ensure deadlines are met.
- Establish and maintain transport and logistics service agreements.
- Prepare and follow up all necessary freight and custom documents in co-operation with freigth forwarder.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Experience with handling of logistics
- Structured and systematic skills
- Passion for technical systems
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
The position will be based in Asker, Norway.
If you have any questions, please contact Dag Skyrud (email@example.com).
Please apply via the application URL only.
Please refer to Jobbdirekte AS in your job application!