iSURVEY is a leading provider of survey and positioning services to the global oil and gas, telecommunications and offshore renewable energy sectors.. iSURVEY has ca. 120 employees with the headquarters in Oslo, Norway and further offices in Aberdeen and Singapore. Services are provided by a team of offshore surveyors and project management staff, who combine good understanding of marine operations with strong competence within seabed mapping, and solutions for positioning and communication. Since May 2013, iSURVEY has been owned by the private equity company Norvestor, who hold a 70% stake.
Senior Data Processor
The iSURVEY Group wishes to strengthen the Seabed Surveys department and are searching for a proactive Senior Data Processor to join the department’s core team in our office.
Duties will include:
- Processing of survey data, i.e. Navigation, Multibeam and Cable/ Pipe tracker data
- Reporting work and responsibility for deliverables
- Preparation of GIS deliverables
- Video management and eventing
- Chart production in CAD/GIS
- Coordinate data processing team offshore
- Assist the reporting manager to ensure processing routines are continuously reviewed, updated and put into practice offshore
- Ensure processing logs are maintained offshore and effectively utilized
- Process data independently from acquisition to final delivery to the client
- Communicate with project management to ensure data quality meets the project specification
- Roll out approved workflows and procedures offshore
- QC and sign mobilization and calibration reports
- Coordinate the data processing team offshore in collaboration with the offline reports coordinator
- Point of contact for all data related enquires offshore
- Adjust and modify work flows where necessary
We are looking for candidates who have:
- 5 – 10 years offshore experience
- Experience with the acquisition and processing of Multibeam, Cable / Pipe tracker, and video data
- Accurate and analytical approach to work
- Good general computer skills
It would be advantageous, though not essential, for candidates to have:
- Knowledge of the EIVA processing suite
- Experience with processing of SBP and SSS data
- ESRI GIS competence and Python experience
- Programming and scripting knowledge
The position will be based at iSURVEY’s office in Billingstad, Norway. Candidates should also be prepared to participate in mobilizations and offshore activities as required.
Please refer to Jobbdirekte AS in your job application!