iSURVEY is a leading provider of survey and positioning services to the global oil and gas, telecommunications and offshore renewable energy sectors.. iSURVEY has ca. 120 employees with the headquarters in Oslo, Norway and further offices in Aberdeen and Singapore. Services are provided by a team of offshore surveyors and project management staff, who combine good understanding of marine operations with strong competence within seabed mapping, and solutions for positioning and communication. Since May 2013, iSURVEY has been owned by the private equity company Norvestor, who hold a 70% stake.
The iSURVEY Group wishes to strengthen the Seabed Surveys department and are searching for a proactive Data Processor to join the department’s core team.
Duties will include:
- Processing of survey data, i.e. Navigation, Multibeam and Cable/ Pipe tracker data
- Reporting work and responsibility for deliverables
- Preparation of GIS deliverables
- Video management and eventing
- Chart production in CAD/GIS
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree within computer science or geo science
- Accurate and analytical approach to work
- Good general computer skills
- Knowledge of GIS software
It would be advantageous, though not essential, for candidates to have:
- Experience with the acquisition and processing of Multibeam, Cable / Pipe tracker, and video data
- Knowledge of the EIVA processing suite
- Experience with processing of SBP and SSS data
- Programming and scripting knowledge
The position will be based at iSURVEY’s office in Billingstad, Norway. There will also be opportunities to participate in offshore projects, both nationally and internationally.
Please refer to Jobbdirekte AS in your job application!