Jotun is one of the world's leading manufacturers of decorative paints, marine, protective and powder coatings. The Group has 63 companies and 37 production facilities on all continents, and more than 9 800 employees. Jotun is represented in more than 100 countries through own subsidiaries, joint ventures, agents, branch offices and distributors. The Jotun Group’s sales in 2016 was NOK 15.8 billion. The Jotun Group is organised into four segments and seven geographical regions, and has its head office in Sandefjord, Norway.
- Development of new coating technologies and improvement of existing technologies.
- Search for and make use of relevant knowledge in order to be in the forefront of the technical development
- Carry out practical and administrative work related to patent processes
- Formulate, test and evaluate recipes an raw materials
- Act as project leader for agreed development tasks
- Advice laboratory assistant
- Transfer competence
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. in organic chemistry or polymer science
- Interest in and preferably basic knowledge of patents
- Relevant experience from polymer or coating technology is an advantage
- College / University, Master's degree
- Scientific subjects
- Initiative & Responsibility: acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- Systematic Approach: uses a methodical and systematic approach; plans ahead, defines clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
- Analysis & Judgment: quickly understands and analyzes complex issues and problems; comes up with sound and rational judgments
- Professional Expertise: demonstrates specialist knowledge and expertise in own area; participates in continuous professional development
- Innovation: produces fresh and imaginative ideas and solutions; breaks away from tradition; promotes change and novelty
- Constructive Teamwork: co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals
- Extensive opportunities for professional and personal development, both through on-the-job training and Jotun Academy.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- A continuous focus on reinventing and innovating high quality products.
- An international Corporate Culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty and Boldness.
- Exciting challenges in a growing company with excellent financial results.
Vennligst henvis til Jobbdirekte i søknaden din.