Jotun is one of the world's leading manufacturers of decorative paints, marine, protective and powder coatings. The Group has 63 companies and 37 production facilities on all continents, and more than 9 800 employees. Jotun is represented in more than 100 countries through own subsidiaries, joint ventures, agents, branch offices and distributors. The Jotun Group’s sales in 2016 was NOK 15.8 billion. The Jotun Group is organised into four segments and seven geographical regions, and has its head office in Sandefjord, Norway.
Global Marketing Manager Protective
To further grow our position in the Global Protective paint market and help adjust to the cyclical and complex
nature of it, we see a need to strengthen our marketing approach and impact to contribute with profitable growth.
The position will have a global overall marketing responsibility for the business area, consisting of acquisition
of customer insight, identify, establish and implement new solutions, systems, products and tools. Responsible
for marketing management in innovation projects. The position will report to Global Marketing Director
Protective Coatings and workplace will be in Sandefjord.
- Manage the marketing section of global innovation projects with reference to insights and commercial aspects,
- as well as the marketing tools and the implementation phase
- Initiate campaigns, re-launches, innovations, tools or other differentiated approaches to reach concept and
- segments targets
- Give market based direction to R&D to ensure that projects are based on insights according to drivers
- Responsible for solid implementation of innovations, campaigns, relaunches or other differentiated approaches
- to reach concept and segment targets
- Will work closely with Protective Concept Directors
- Education and miimum 5 years experience from the Marketing Field - Brand Management - BtB international
- marketing. Project work and concept understanding.
- Good understanding of basic marketing principals and tools and how they contribute to increased profit /
- competitive edge
Administration / Management
College / University, Master's degree
- Ability to withstand a high paced working day with many moving parts
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to manage through influence as well as analytical qualities
- Curiosity and ability to develop strong commercial understanding of the customers business, how they
- operate, their drivers and how that can contribute to a differentiated value creating approach
- Strong ability to plan and execute the implementation of solutions and tools internally and externally
- Extensive opportunities for professional and personal development, both through on-the-job training and
- Jotun Academy.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- A continuous focus on reinventing and innovating high quality products.
- An international Corporate Culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty and Boldness.
- Exciting challenges in a growing company with excellent financial results.
- Insurance and Pension schemes
- Relocation and Global mobility support
Travel: Some travelling must be expected
Contact info:Svend Haugenes
Global Marketing Director
+47 934 89 991
Regional HR Director
+47 99 51 72 24
Vennligst henvis til Jobbdirekte i søknaden din.