Jotun is one of the world's leading manufacturers of decorative paints, marine, protective and powder coatings. The Group has 64 companies and 40 production facilities around the world, and more than 9 800 employees. Jotun is represented in more than 100 countries through own subsidiaries, joint ventures, agents, branch offices and distributors. The Jotun Group’s sales in 2017 was NOK 16.4 billion. The Jotun Group is organised into four segments and seven geographical regions, and has its head office in Sandefjord, Norway.
To strengthen our team we are now looking for a new Instrument Engineer.
- Perform control, calibration, service and frame on instruments in Scandinavia and by request for Jotun subsidiaries worldwide. All instrument activities are performed and documented according to approved routines in compliance with ISO 9001.
- Monitor and evaluate data with regards to control and calibration of instruments by using statistical tools. Follow up on instruments that are out of specification and contribute with evaluation of data. Continuously improve calibration routines and intervals to ensure they fulfill standards for traceability and accuracy.
- Build knowledge and monitor development on instruments and calibration techniques within the paint industry. Participate in projects within R&D to ensure Jotun has comprehensive and appropriate solutions to analyse our products according to specifications.
- Purchase instruments and administrate service- and maintenance agreements with instrument vendors for Scandinavia and Jotun subsidiaries worldwide.
- Support and assist segments and companies in the Jotun group at revisions and certifications.
- Develop training material for instruments and train in product development, production control and technical service organization in Scandinavia and by request for Jotun subsidiaries worldwide.
- Min 3 - 5 years working experience within relevant area
- Strong verbal and written skills
- College / University, Bachelor's degree
- Electronics / Telecom
- Initiative & Responsibility: acts on own initiative
- Systematic approach: uses a methodical and systematic approach
- Analysis & Judgment: quickly understands and analyses complex issues and problems
- Professional expertise: demonstrates specialist knowledge and expertise in own area
- Effective communication: communicates in a clear, precise and structured way
- Opportunities for professional and personal development
- International working environment
- Internal training programmes
- An international corporate culture founded on our four values; Loyalty, Care, Respect and Boldness.
R&D Manager Corporate Services Åsa Marand, +47 468 53 042
Vennligst henvis til Jobbdirekte i søknaden din.