Our client is a successful company with a 65-year long tradition that offers services including engineering, manufacturing and construction. The company has specialized in carrying out contract works based on turn-key solutions in the areas of electrical power utility especially the up to 750 KV transmission line, telecommunications utilities, production of suspension and jointing equipment for all types of transmission lines and substations up to 750KV, implementation of all metal parts for roadways, especially for road lighting, protective fencing and traffic signalization as well as other related services. With headquarters in Zagreb and subsidiaries in Scandinavia, Ukraine and countries in the region, with its 1500 highly skilled and experienced employees, is a trustworthy partner in large projects in the energy and transportation sector.
Board Member – Operations (m/f)
Leading Croatian Engineering Company | Zagreb
In order to optimize project implementation and realization within all levels of the corporate structure and to lead and coordinate all activities connected with organization, preparation, offering, contracting, reporting and overseeing of all running projects on the local and international market, this position will be added to the current Board.
- Drafting and implementing development and activities strategy of the operational sectors
- Budget and business plan management of the operational sectors
- Coordinating activities between operational and business support sectors
- Establishment, organization and oversight of systems monitoring realization and financial performance of the projects
- Oversight over activities in offering, contracting (customers, suppliers) and coordinating activities with the Sales Department
- Coordinating activities between other business units and daughter companies within the Group
- University degree in technical sciences (electrical, mechanical or civil engineering)
- Additional MBA would be advantageous
- 20 years of work experience, with at least 10 years of experience in related managerial positions
- Experience in working in international business environment
- Full proficiency in English and Croatian language
- Excellent managerial and leadership competences
- Fully developed organizational, communication and presentation skills
- Project management skills, understanding of Fidic, Incoterms, AM, ABT norms and standards
- Entrepreneurial, methodical, analytical, self-driven, change oriented and decisive personality
Ms. Zdravka Krndelj (+385 99 2129 396) is at your disposal for the initial contact. Naturally, we guarantee you full discretion. Please submit your comprehensive application stating Code No. 006/18 per E-Mail to .
vb consulting ltd – Kienbaum Partner in Croatia
Andrije Hebranga 28 I 10000 Zagreb I Croatia I www.kienbaum.com
Vennligst henvis til Jobbdirekte i søknaden din.