Lunar is a fintech company developing a new bank for a new generation of banking users.
We are created for the modern user and modern life, and we centre our services around the ones who don't fit into the sharp definitions set out by the traditional banks.
A lot of our users are called Millennials and Generation Z, but their birthday is not what defines them; For us, it's the life they lead. We live the same way, and that's why our vision is to make a banking experience that suits both them and ourselves.
We are a company motivated by rethinking the experience of banking, and the way people perceive money and spending in general. That's why we're using the most innovative and smart technology to create the banking solution for tomorrow - and we are creating it today.
The Lunar app provides a 100 % digital banking experience designed to make managing your finances - both personal and business - easy. Over 200.000 people in Denmark, Norway, and Sweden are already using the app, and we receive some of the best ratings in our category on Trustpilot, App Store, Google Store, and Facebook.
Lunar was founded in 2015, and our offices can be found in all the big cities of Scandinavia. We employ more than 200 people skilled in Tech, Design, Business Development, HR, Compliance, Banking, Marketing, Communication, Support, and much more.
Country Product Manager
Do you want to bring the Lunar product vision to life? Do you excel in the intersection between business, technology and user experience? Are you a naturally born leader, connector and team player? Do you live and breathe to build best in class products always putting the user first?
If yes, then you should apply and become our new Country Product Manager for Norway.
The role and tasks
You will be instrumental in tailoring Lunar´s amazing product portfolio to the Norwegian market, and feeding back domestic market needs to our central product teams. You will be working across a range of financial services products, including our consumer and business segment including but not limited to payments, clearing, credit, loans, savings and trading.
At Lunar we work in squads - and you will be involved in the product development process from discovery, product planning and build, to launch and optimisation - working alongside all of our squads. You will collaborate with commercial product leads, product squad leads, product development experts, the Norwegian country team, and stakeholders across the organisation to ensure alignment and pave the way to deliver against the Norwegian roadmap.
You will report directly to the General Manager for Norway and have a dual reporting line to Lunar´s central product team in Denmark.
Your tasks will include:
- Tailor global products to local market needs including compliance, legal, communication etc.
- Support central product teams in discovery, delivery and launch of product and user experience propositions for consumers and businesses in Norway
- Lead and take part in domestic product and business development projects
- Understand the Norwegian market and user needs by obtaining qualitative and quantitative data through user interviews, various in-product experimentation methods, and research
- Establish key metrics to help measure and guide the success of the products offered in Norway on a regular basis
- Support and drive product KPIs: adoption, engagement, churn etc.
- Educate local customer support team including communications, FAQ etc.
As a person, you are good at challenging traditional thinking, and you always seek solutions when others see dead ends. You have an analytical mindset and are good at familiarizing yourself with complex issues, but you are also not afraid to work hands-on with your projects.
You are an experienced Product Manager, and this is not your first rodeo. In other words, you know the drill - successful discovery, development, delivery of product roadmaps, and on to product launch and optimization. The agile way of working is your way! You are a good connector and an effective decision-maker. You are fluent in English and a Nordic language (Norwegian, Swedish or Danish) - both spoken and written.
You have experience in:
- Product development / management from a bank or financial services provider in Norway
- Agile methodology and practices (build, measure, learn).
- Proactive planning to achieve targets and objectives which deliver profitable outcomes for both our customers and Lunar
- Communicating and presentation to all levels of an organization, and external of the organisation
What´s in it for you?
- You’ll make your mark on the new digital bank in the Nordics and expanding Lunar’s journey in Norway
- Your daily work-life will be in our office in the middle of Oslo.
- You’ll try a bunch of different things, with more new stuff to come
- Get great sparring with brilliant colleagues and the possibility to grow.
- Casual tone, lots of laughs, and room for diversity
- You’ll be a part of an entrepreneurial company full of drive and with great team spirit. Together we’ve already accomplished wonderful results, and we’re nowhere near done
Want to join the Journey? Are you ready to become part of an organisation where no two days are alike - and where we love speed? Then send us your application and CV. We will call in for interviews until we have found our new colleague.
If you have questions about the position, please don't hesitate to reach out to General Manager Eilin Schjetne at email@example.com.
We can’t wait to read your application