Miros is a technology company measuring the ocean surface. We provide sensors and systems for environmental monitoring to the global offshore and maritime industry. Our sensors and systems provide accurate, real-time data for weather sensitive operations offshore as well as input to asset integrity systems and coastal monitoring. Our primary applications include waves and currents, ice and oil spill detection, helideck monitoring and full-scale environmental monitoring systems (MetOcean). We are a technology company at heart, driven by innovation and a strong will to succeed together with our customers. For more than 30 years, we have provided sensors and systems measuring waves and currents to the most demanding customers across all maritime industries.
We have ambitious plans and many exciting projects together with our customers and we now need to extend our SW team.
Junior and Senior Software Developers IoT
We are looking for highly competent and enthusiastic software developers to join us in making our next generation products for environmental monitoring, data analytics and operational support in offshore, marine and coastal applications.
Miros is currently in a strong innovation mode where we focus on how our products and systems can support our customers in their day-to-day operations. We believe strongly in the importance of digitalization and IoT and our sensors and systems are important components in a data-driven world.
We deliver everything from single sensors to complete system solutions with a wide range of integration possibilities into customer systems. Our modern system architecture with tight integration between Edge and Cloud enables a high level of flexibility in what we can deliver.
- Development of state-of-the-art software applications
- Contribute with new ideas and innovative solutions
- Be part of an agile Scrum team
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in information technology or another relevant area
- Senior software developer with at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Solid experience with Microsoft Azure PaaS
- Experience with agile development methods such as Scrum
- Experience with Ethernet and IP-based networking technologies
- Genuinely interested in software development both on Edge and Cloud
- A professional in your field with a structured approach to SW development
- Developed ability to communicate with colleagues, stakeholders and customers
- Proactive attitude and a team player
- Ability to see the bigger picture
- Self-driven and motivated by challenges
Workplace will be at our offices in Asker. We offer a job in an ambitious company with highly skilled colleagues and an excellent working environment. In Miros you have the ability to make a difference in a mature company with a startup spirit. We offer competitive terms and conditions. We will consider both experienced as well as recently graduated candidates.
Please send your application via the "send søknad" button.
For questions regarding the positions please contact our CTO Gunnar Prytz via email (Gunnar.Prytz@miros-group.com) or phone (+47 906 95 491).
Vennligst henvis til Jobbdirekte i søknaden din.