Miros is a technology company that specialises in measuring the ocean surface. The company provides sensors and systems for environmental monitoring to the global offshore and maritime industry.
Miros’ portfolio of sensors provides accurate, real-time data for weather-sensitive operations offshore, as well as offering input to asset integrity systems and coastal monitoring. The primary applications of Miros’ sensors include wave and current monitoring and oil spill detection.
Miros has been a trusted provider of reliable ocean surface measurements to some of the world’s largest ship owners, operators and oil companies for more than 35 years. Miros is a technology company at heart, driven by innovation and a strong will to succeed together with its customers.
We are looking to strengthen our Operations Team and are looking for a candidate who can help with assuring the quality products and services that we deliver to our customers.
The Operations Team is responsible for all activities associated with Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing and Delivery of all products and services to our customers. Additional department activities include field work, commissioning, training our clients to use Miros products, customer support, aftermarket sales and support. Operations team also works with our global sales and service partners.
You will be a key member of the operations team and will own the process for Manufacturing, Testing and Quality Assurance of Miros products.
Typical Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manufacturing and Testing of all Miros Products
- Creation and update of product documentation
- Continuous improvement of production/testing processes
- Responsible for assuring Quality of all products delivered by Miros
- Participate in Project meetings and developing/implementing project specific production and test processes.
Who we are looking for
- Mechanical/Electronics Engineer with Bachelors /Technical education with 2-5 years of experience from manufacturing and testing environments.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Superb written and oral communication in English (Norwegian is an advantage but not a requirement)
- A quick learner and curious to familiarize himself/herself with new technology such as cloud services and IoT.
- Having basic user understanding of AutoCAD is an advantage.
- A team player
- Loves to solve day to day problems hands on through energetic and proactive participation.
- A challenging and exciting work environment where you have the flexibility to design your own workspace.
- Opportunity to work with many self-driven and engaged colleagues.
- Flexible development opportunities for your career.
- The entire world as a workplace with opportunity to travel and work with our international partners and customers.
More information of our products and services can be found on our website www.miros-group.com.
Vennligst henvis til Jobbdirekte i søknaden din.