Newell Brands (NASDAQ: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate®, Sharpie®, Dymo®, EXPO®, Parker®, Elmer’s®, Coleman®, Marmot®, Oster®, Sunbeam®, FoodSaver®, Mr. Coffee®, Graco®, Baby Jogger®, NUK®, Calphalon®, Rubbermaid®, Contigo®, First Alert®, and Yankee Candle®. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play.
For our dynamic team in Norway, we are currently looking for a
Senior Sales Representative – Office Products
As a Senior Sales Representative you will be accountable for managing accounts and executing sales programs at key retail outlets, helping to deliver top line sales revenue and profitability for the brands they represent (Parker®, Waterman®, Rotring®, PaperMate®, Sharpie®, Elmer’s®).
- Executes the annual operating plan to grow both the customer’s and Newell Brands’ business
- Executes methods that allow Newell Brands to assist our customers effectively and creatively win with consumers, shoppers, end-user and purchasers through promotions, packaging, and merchandising,
- Delivers specific customer strategic plans incorporating customer program and promotional planning, opportunities to take share, plans to leverage customer pricing (where geographically appropriate), customer/consumer strategy
- Shares customer (buyer)/consumer/shopper/purchaser/end user feedback with the appropriate sales and marketing teams
- Uses POS and market sales data to identify sales opportunities for Newell Brands
- Establishes trust and credibility by demonstrating clear understanding of consumers, shoppers, end users and customer strategy
- Addresses customer concerns/needs and elevates as appropriate to sales management
- Executes the plan to achieve annual financial goals
- Uses internal and external data to refine and constantly improve forecast accuracy
- 3+ years of sales experience
- Fluent English and Norwegian
- Valid driving license
- High-energy self-starter as well as collaborative team player
- Drive for results
- Good command of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Strong time management skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
What we can offer you!
Newell Brands has a strong footprint in the EMEA region with several thousand employees spread over many corporate offices and manufacturing facilities. A wide portfolio of our brands is strongly represented across the region including Parker, Waterman, Rotring, PaperMate, Sharpie, DYMO, Yankee Candle, Coleman, Bubba, Contigo, Mr.Coffee, CrockPot and Marmot. We grow the brands that sit in every aspect of people’s daily lives. We stay passionate and curious about our consumers. We know that nothing great can be accomplished without courage. That’s why we don’t just dare to dream - we dare to act.
Are you interested?
If so, please click on “Apply Now” on this site and upload your resume.
Should you have any questions, you can reach out to Sales Manager Karsten Kvale, phone: (+47) 942 22433.
We are looking forward to your application!
By submitting your CV you acknowledge having read Newell Brands’ Privacy Statement for Job Applicants available at http://privacy.newellbrands.com/job_en.html. If you wish to be considered also for other suitable positions with the company, please explicitly indicate so on your CV/motivation letter.
Vennligst henvis til Jobbdirekte i søknaden din.