Norautron S.A. is a daughter company of Norautron AS in Norway which is a part of Embron Group AS.
Norautron S.A. acts as a complete contract manufacturer of customer-specified mechanics and electromechanical products.
The company offers services within, among others. CNC machining, sheet-metal manufacturing, welding and assembly.
Norautron S.A. is cerified according to ISO-9001/14001.The company has approximately 70 employees in Poland who work in an environment where customers place great demands on accuracy, quality and delivery time at all stages.
Norautron S.A. – mechanical production site in Poland is looking for KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
As Key Account Manager you will be the driving force and key person to further developing some of our largest and most important customers. Our customers are working within the professional areas of Maritime, Defense and other industrial activities, nationally and internationally.
Work and Responsibilities
- Maintain and grow existing customer portfolio
- Generating new business
- Conduct tender and calculation coordination, contract negotiations
- Sales budget responsibility
- Working office will be in Norway - Horten
- Travelling will be expected
- Technical background from minimum College, preferably in mechanics
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience, preferably from industry-related activities
- Good oral and written presentation skills in Norwegian and English (Polish language is an advantage, but not a requirement).
- Relevant experience can compensate for formal background
- Engaged, reliable and motivated to create results
- Relationship builder and has good communication skills
- Business understanding and negotiating skills
- Solution-oriented, team player and contributes in a positive and hectic environment
Further information about the position by contacting Håvard Østby on tel. +47 906 35 054 or Piotr Effenberg on tel. +48 601 159 613.
Application deadline as soon as possible and no later than 4th of August
Vennligst henvis til Jobbdirekte i søknaden din.