Nordisk Aviation Products a.s is owned by the American corporation TransDigm. Nordisk is amongst the leading producers of pallets and containers to the air cargo industry, and our customers are the major airlines world-wide. Nordisk Aviation Products a.s has production facilities in Holmestrand and China, as well as sales organization world-wide. See: www.nordisk-aviation.com
In our main office in Holmestrand we are now almost 80 employees.
HEAD OF HR
Our core values are:
Thoroughness – by thoroughness, we mean focusing on the task at hand in order to make good decisions and efficiently realise one’s objectives.
Respect – Respect means acting with integrity and recognizing the worth of all people, the value of the earth and the resources it provides.
Long-Term view – to have a long-term view means to prepare for tomorrow by actively seeking new and better solutions.
The position as Head of HR reports to the President and the following are main tasks;
- Comply with, and revise HR policy for the Nordisk Group.
- Comply with, and revise Nordisk’s HES policy.
- Develop routines and tools to ensure easy, professional and relevant HR services.
- Provide general advices within the field of HR.
- Provide support to managers for organizational changes, personnel issues and sick leave.
- Responsible for professional development of key employees and organization wide training plans
- Responsible for recruitment processes.
- Responsible for discussions and negotiations with employee’s organizations, including salary negotiations.
- Responsible for pension and insurance arrangements.
- Other HR and HES related tasks
- Relevant Degree, minimum bachelor
- Strong experience in HR related work (minimum 5 years relevant experience, primarily from production).
- Strong knowledge in Norwegian legislation
- Experience from development projects within HR
- Excellent Norwegian and English oral and written power of exposition
- Excellent communication skills.
- Candidates must be structured, efficient and have good performance capabilities
- Candidates must be flexible and able to make overall evaluations
- Candidates are capable of building relations
- Candidates must have very good communication- and co-operational skills
We can offer exciting working days, and a wide range of interesting opportunities in an international company. You will meet engaged and highly competent colleagues, and an environment that encourages development.
Nordisk has a free pension- and insurance agreement. Nordisk is an IA-company.
If you want further information about the position, please contact our Head of HR, Anne Kiss, on her mobile phone 99 28 22 12.
Application and CV must be registered by 28th January, 2018.
Vennligst henvis til Jobbdirekte i søknaden din.