Nordisk Aviation Products a.s is owned by the American corporation TransDigm. Nordisk is amongst the leading producers of pallets and containers to the air cargo industry, and our customers are the major airlines word-wide. Nordisk Aviation Products AS has production facilities in Holmestrand and China, as well as sales organization world-wide. See: www.nordisk-aviation.com
In our main office in Holmestrand we are now nearly 80 employees.
Global Head of Procurement
Our core values are:
Thoroughness – by thoroughness, we mean focusing on the task at hand in order to make good decisions and efficiently realize one’s objectives.
Respect – Respect means acting with integrity and recognizing the worth of all people, the value of the earth and the resources it provides.
Long-Term view – to have a long-term view means to prepare for tomorrow by actively seeking new and better solutions.
The main purpose of the Global Head of Procurement will be to make corporate purchasing decisions within the defined areas of responsibility, within the at all time approved department budgets, and also within the at all time ethical rules and general rules and regulations of Nordisk Aviation Products or its owners. Further, the position authority includes the right to conclude tasks within the areas of authority and responsibility, and to perform the duties in accordance with approved provisions and policies.
The position as Global Head of Procurement reports to Head of Global Sourcing & Norway Operations.
Main tasks will include:
- Establish goals and strategy for procurement within Nordisk
- Establish productivity goals for Procurement department
- Manage cost efficient procurement across the Nordisk sites
- Secure availability of material and parts
- Analyze inventory and optimize minimum stock and replenishment of levels
- Contribute in phasing in new suppliers and update forecasts
- Prepare annual inventory counting plans for all Nordisk sites
- Manage department budgets, and follow-up on budget and plans
Key Requirements - The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration
- Strong experience as a procurement manager
- Working experience of Microsoft AX or similar (ERP)
- Ability to gather and analyze data
- Available to travel up to 10-20% of the time, both domestically and internationally
- English language proficiency
- Goal- and result oriented
- Excellent communications skills
We can offer an exciting working environment, a variety of interesting opportunities in an international industry. You will meet engaged and highly competent colleagues, and an environment that encourages development.
Nordisk has free pension- and insurance agreement. Nordisk is an IA company.
For more information about the position, please contact our Head of Global Sourcing & Norway Operations, Atle Lohne, phone number; (+47) 932 15 611.
Application and CV must be registered by 22th of April 2018.
Vennligst henvis til Jobbdirekte i søknaden din.